Production on the raucous Bachelor spin-off has been suspended, reportedly "indefinitely", following an incident of alleged misconduct. In a statement to Us, Warner Bros. said they're "aware of allegations of misconduct" and that they're "conducting a thorough investigation of these allegations".
The show, which follows 16 cast-offs from previous seasons of The Bachelor and Bachelorette as they attempt to find love (but mostly lust) with each other on a beach, is now in its fourth season. According to E!'s source, this isn't just a suspension of production: The season is kaput. "After the incident with DeMario and Corinne, some producers were gone the next day and nobody knew why".
We'll be following this story as it develops, and will update as more details become available.
Taylor Swift Returns to Music Streaming Sites
Swift never mentioned the pop star's name but all fingers point to Perry especially after Swift released the song Bad Blood. Most recently, the lyrics of Swish Swish, Katy's new track which features Nicki Minaj, appeared to diss Taylor.
A third party, later released to be a producer, filed a report regarding "misconduct in the workplace".
"They could have seen that she was drinking too much and that he was taking advantage".
"The cast is basically in the dark about what happened and they are not being told anything", the insider revealed.
A source also told People that the female contestant may have been too drunk toconsent to the pool hookup. But they chose to let it go, and let it happen, and see what happened?
Commentator Reality Steve, who blogs about the "Bachelor" franchise and has gained a following for his spoilers each season, tweeted a picture of the current "Bachelor in Paradise" cast on Sunday at an airport.
- Le nouveau gouvernement dévoilé — France
- Avalanche to host home opener against Bruins on October 11
- Favorable Media Coverage Somewhat Likely to Affect Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN) Share Price
- Gatland's big gamble as O'Mahony is handed the armband
- " "Bayrou démissionne mais dénonce " une campagne mensongère " — France
- Amazon deal seen as disruptor of grocery business
- Vice President Mike Pence Retains Outside Counsel in Russia Investigation
- House Intel Probe to Hear From Ex-Obama Homeland Security Chief
- France's Macron says European Union door remains open to UK
- Investors Catching Stocks Devon Energy Corporation (DVN)