Production on the raucous Bachelor spin-off has been suspended, reportedly "indefinitely", following an incident of alleged misconduct. In a statement to Us, Warner Bros. said they're "aware of allegations of misconduct" and that they're "conducting a thorough investigation of these allegations".
The show, which follows 16 cast-offs from previous seasons of The Bachelor and Bachelorette as they attempt to find love (but mostly lust) with each other on a beach, is now in its fourth season. According to E!'s source, this isn't just a suspension of production: The season is kaput. "After the incident with DeMario and Corinne, some producers were gone the next day and nobody knew why".
We'll be following this story as it develops, and will update as more details become available.
It's very confusing - Santos bemused by VAR after Portugal draw
Cedric Soares' deflected shot then put Portugal back in front - only for Hector Moreno to head home for Mexico in injury time. Herculez Gomez weighs in on Mexico's 2-2 draw against Portugal and assesses Juan Carlos Osorio's tenure with El Tri .
A third party, later released to be a producer, filed a report regarding "misconduct in the workplace".
"They could have seen that she was drinking too much and that he was taking advantage".
"The cast is basically in the dark about what happened and they are not being told anything", the insider revealed.
A source also told People that the female contestant may have been too drunk toconsent to the pool hookup. But they chose to let it go, and let it happen, and see what happened?
Commentator Reality Steve, who blogs about the "Bachelor" franchise and has gained a following for his spoilers each season, tweeted a picture of the current "Bachelor in Paradise" cast on Sunday at an airport.
- France's Macron says European Union door remains open to UK
- Cleararc Capital Inc. Acquires 25 Shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL)
- Qui pourrait entrer au gouvernement — Remaniement
- Taylor Swift Returns to Music Streaming Sites
- 15 arrested in MP for celebrating Pakistan's win, sedition charges slapped
- Department for Education in top 50 United Kingdom employers for social mobility
- Pokémon GO to brand cheaters with mark of shame
- 4 contenders who can catch up with the Golden State Warriors
- L'auteur de l'attaque des Champs-Élysées est décédé dans "une tentative d'attentat"
- Russia-US meeting canceled over sanctions