A 26-year-old was killed in a crash that happened on I-95 in St. Johns County late Monday night, the Florida Highway Patrol reports.
FHP says Michalec was pronounced dead at the scene.
Ashley Michalec was heading south on I-95 just after 10:15 p.m. when her 2008 Infiniti drove off the road and onto the grass, the Highway Patrol said. Her auto hit a traffic sign support pole, then spun.
Soccer Fans Following Confederations Cup in Russian Federation
Ipswich's Tommy Smith was then on hand to keep Russian Federation at bay as the defender cleared Dmitry Poloz's effort. And we've took the full-scale measures to assure the event's security.
FHP initially said the incident was a shooting, but later clarified that it was a stabbing.
The crash remains under investigation and charges are pending.
- 198 millions d'électeurs américains
- Trump to speak on Comey tapes this week
- Mexico vs New Zealand
- Breastfeeding lowers risk of heart attack
- Miss South Carolina's Chaz Ellis shares his favorite hangouts
- Defense Secretary Mattis condemns North Korea following Otto Warmbier's death
- Connecticut "Dreamer" organization skeptical of Trump administration shielding young immigrants
- Charter Communications agrees to $13M settlement
- United States jet shoots down 'Iranian drone' in Syria
- Saudi Arabia's Mohammed bin Salman elevated to Crown Prince - SPA