The episode may cost Real Madrid their star winger as Ronaldo feels hard done by the apparent excessive force with which the complaint has been dealt with.
And he has also complained on multiple occasions in the past about Real supporters, who have resorted at times to jeering and booing his performance on the pitch.
There is a feeling at the club that the Portugal global, who signed a new five-year contract in November, could be trying to strengthen his position at Real Madrid.
Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL) Raised to "B" at TheStreet
Iowa-based Principal Financial Group has invested 0% in Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (NASDAQ:MRVL). 191,900 are held by Andra Ap. The company was maintained on Monday, September 14 by Northland Capital. (NYSE:JNPR) on Wednesday, July 27 with "Neutral" rating.
"I'm sure Cristiano wouldn't want us to pay his fine if there was one - he's not like that". We are very relaxed about this.
A four-time Ballon d'Or victor, the 32-year-old Ronaldo is the top European soccer player.
Mourinho was Real Madrid coach from 2010-13.
The 70-year-old construction magnate's third term in charge of Europe's most successful club spanning 15 years - 2000-2006 and since 2009 - will be rubber stamped at a ceremony at the Santiago Bernabeu later Monday.
"We are accustomed to intensive speculation on possible arrivals and departures during the transfer period", wrote Rummenigge in the statement. Zidane is among his admirers, he wanted to sign him when he was younger than 16 but rules did not allow us. He has led Madrid to back-to-back Champions League titles and its first Spanish league in five seasons this year, and helped Portugal to win last year's European Championship.
- Michael Flynn Cooperating With FBI Russia Investigation, Senator Claims
- Hope teams will now come and play in Pakistan: Sarfraz
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Alum Kim Raver Will Return in Season 14
- Most Expensive House Race in US History Comes Down to the Wire
- FIFA warns Mexico over discriminatory chants at Confed Cup
- Cheering 1st day of summer? Not in Phoenix when 120 expected
- US shoots down Iranian drone in Syria
- Boeing pushes new 737 Max 10 at Paris Air Show
- Snake crawls out from under auto hood on Texas highway
- Georgia special election: Democrat Jon Ossoff vs