The episode may cost Real Madrid their star winger as Ronaldo feels hard done by the apparent excessive force with which the complaint has been dealt with.
And he has also complained on multiple occasions in the past about Real supporters, who have resorted at times to jeering and booing his performance on the pitch.
There is a feeling at the club that the Portugal global, who signed a new five-year contract in November, could be trying to strengthen his position at Real Madrid.
PM Modi exhorts SCO to fight against terrorism
Speaking at the SCO Summit , Prime Minister Modi on Friday termed terrorism as the main encroacher of the human rights and values. President of Russia Vladimir Putin said: "I am glad that we met for a bilateral meeting on the sidelines of the SCO Summit ".
"I'm sure Cristiano wouldn't want us to pay his fine if there was one - he's not like that". We are very relaxed about this.
A four-time Ballon d'Or victor, the 32-year-old Ronaldo is the top European soccer player.
Mourinho was Real Madrid coach from 2010-13.
The 70-year-old construction magnate's third term in charge of Europe's most successful club spanning 15 years - 2000-2006 and since 2009 - will be rubber stamped at a ceremony at the Santiago Bernabeu later Monday.
"We are accustomed to intensive speculation on possible arrivals and departures during the transfer period", wrote Rummenigge in the statement. Zidane is among his admirers, he wanted to sign him when he was younger than 16 but rules did not allow us. He has led Madrid to back-to-back Champions League titles and its first Spanish league in five seasons this year, and helped Portugal to win last year's European Championship.
- Macron wins large majority in French parliament
- Cheering 1st day of summer? Not in Phoenix when 120 expected
- Stock Trading Near the 52-Week Low Olympic Steel, Inc. (NASDAQ:ZEUS)
- US shoots down Iranian drone in Syria
- Michael Flynn Cooperating With FBI Russia Investigation, Senator Claims
- Remains of 7 sailors killed in US ship collision return home
- Montreal mayor condemns US withdrawal from climate change pact
- Hartford police make arrest in city's 12th homicide
- Hope teams will now come and play in Pakistan: Sarfraz
- Apple is working with Ikea to bring virtual furniture to your home