It's been an exciting year for Obsidian Entertainment.
Pillars of Eternity first released on PC in March 2015 and received strong critical acclaim for its story, characters, customization and overall impact of choices.
Marian Hossa ratera toute la saison 2017 — Blackhawks
Il a également récolté 149 points en 205 matchs éliminatoires, en plus de participer à cinq finales de la Coupe Stanley . Son salaire accaparera 5,275 millions $US de la masse salariale pour les quatre prochaines campagnes.
Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition will launch on August 29 for PS4 and Xbox One. Ported over to consoles by Paradox Arctic, the developers and publisher worked closely with Obsidian to ensure that the move to consoles retained numerous core elements of the original game, which had to go through some changes to fit the new platforms.
If you're a fan of other epic RPG adventures that recently hit consoles, like Divinity: Original Sin, then Pillars of Eternity might be worth looking into. With the Complete Edition on consoles, you'll find the base game, The White March Part I and The White March Part II expansions, and an enhanced UI and redesigned controls.
- North Korea in the spotlight at high-level US-China talks
- Belgium: Man reportedly carrying explosives shot in Brussels
- Ronaldo painted on Russian mural that only the team can see
- Le Comfort Hotel Cecil Gare ouvrira fin 2017 — Metz
- Police arrest 15 men for 'celebrating' Pakistan win over India
- Family declines autopsy for US student released by North Korea
- Why Was the Georgia Congressional Race the Most Expensive in History?
- Iran Condemns London Mosque Attack
- France : Emmanuel Macron partage un iftar avec les musulmans au CFCM
- Boston Celtics trade number one pick to Philadephia 76ers