It's been an exciting year for Obsidian Entertainment.
Pillars of Eternity first released on PC in March 2015 and received strong critical acclaim for its story, characters, customization and overall impact of choices.
Belgium: Man reportedly carrying explosives shot in Brussels
Brussels Central Station reopened this morning as station personnel were seen cleaning the spot where the attack took place. The blast is reported to have caused panic among an estimated 100 people who were inside the station at the time .
Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition will launch on August 29 for PS4 and Xbox One. Ported over to consoles by Paradox Arctic, the developers and publisher worked closely with Obsidian to ensure that the move to consoles retained numerous core elements of the original game, which had to go through some changes to fit the new platforms.
If you're a fan of other epic RPG adventures that recently hit consoles, like Divinity: Original Sin, then Pillars of Eternity might be worth looking into. With the Complete Edition on consoles, you'll find the base game, The White March Part I and The White March Part II expansions, and an enhanced UI and redesigned controls.
- Why Was the Georgia Congressional Race the Most Expensive in History?
- Le Comfort Hotel Cecil Gare ouvrira fin 2017 — Metz
- Qatar, US sign $12 b military deal amid gulf crisis
- Marian Hossa ratera toute la saison 2017 — Blackhawks
- Attijariwafa Bank dévoile le logo de " Assafa ", sa nouvelle banque participative
- Family declines autopsy for US student released by North Korea
- Boston Celtics trade number one pick to Philadephia 76ers
- Samsung working on standalone Gear VR headset with 2000 ppi display
- Federation Internationale de Football Association warns Mexico over 'insulting' chants at Confederations Cup in Russia
- Un Français décédé — Incendie au Portugal