The president's approval rating, which has proved historically bad since he took office, has sunk again.
The only government official who scored higher than Trump in Zogby's poll was Trump's Secretary of Defense James Mattis, who scored an approval rating of 43 percent. His disapproval rating, meanwhile, has jumped to 57%.
But even general support for Mr Trump among his party has dwindled, from 83 per cent in April to 72 per cent in June.
In Rasmussen's survey conducted June 13, which included 1,500 likely US voters and a margin of error of 3 percentage points, only 43 percent of likely voters approved of Trump's presidency.
Adam West to Be Honored With Bat-Signal Lighting in LA
Ward said: "I'm here to tell you that my friend Adam would want every single one of you to be incredibly happy and to be joyous". For fans that can't make it to California, the West family asks that donations be made to the Adam West Memorial Fund for St.
When asked about the objective of the investigations, 32 percent believe it is a political distraction that should be put aside, 27 percent said it's serious but not as serious as other issues and 39 percent called it a critical issue of national security. Twenty-seven percent thought it was a serious issue but not as serious as other issues.
The CBS poll was of 1,117 adults nationwide and was conducted between June 15 and June 18.
The latest poll has a margin of error of 4 percentage points.
Other recent surveys haven't brought good news for Trump either.
Polls showing the president this close to a majority approval rating are impossible to come by because they don't exist, so it's no surprise that the insecure Trump would lean on an outlier survey from a Republican-leaning pollster.
When CBS last polled Trump's job approval rating in late April, his approval rating was 41%.
- Georgia Reviewing Two Polling Locations After Equipment Issues Reported
- Sapp to donate brain for concussion research after death
- Pro-Trump group runs racially charged ad misquoting Obama in Ga
- Russian fighter jet flies five feet from United States spy plane
- Top Draft Prospect Markelle Fultz Thought About Signing to Big Baller Brand
- Mike Thalassitis football boss 'disappointed' about Love Island gig
- Mask of the Phantasm Heads to Blu-ray
- Qatar row: U.S. shifts tone as Turkish troops arrive in Doha
- Brain surgeon charged with child sex abuse gives up license
- Perez to Remain Real Madrid Chairman Due to Lack of Eligible Candidates