"I'm not contemplating that Cristiano will leave".
Madrid were on the verge of bringing former Atletico Madrid goalkeeper De Gea back to Spain in 2015 but the move, which included sending Real custodian Keylor Navas to United as a makeweight, was derailed as the clubs failed to close the deal before the transfer window closed.
"The money, the prices in the game it's incredible player to think a player is worth that sort of money", McAuley said on Sky Sports.
"Everyone says he's a great player, he's going to be the substitute for Buffon", Perez said. The 29-year-old has helped the European heavyweights lift 29 titles during his 13-year senior playing career, and has also been crowned the victor of the prestigious Ballon d'Or award a record five times.
"[I have] complete confidence [that he is innocent] - he has always wanted to fulfil his fiscal commitments", Perez told Onda Cero radio. I've heard about the Cristiano situation from what newspapers have written.
Google's Project Fi helps you pay your share of the phone bill
It's hard enough signing up a "group" together and making sure everyone is willing to have the same wireless company. Set by the owner of the plan, the latter is particularly ideal for kids and helps encourage sticking to a cap.
"I will talk with him when the Confederations Cup has finished".
"I must defend him at all costs, both as a player and as a person".
"What they have told me is that he has the same financial arrangements as he had in England, where he had no problems".
Ronaldo has denied any wrongdoing, and Madrid has issued a statement saying it believed the player was innocent.
The 70-year-old, who was re-elected in 2009 having previously held the post between 2000-06, is the second most successful president in Real's history in terms of football trophies won during his tenure, behind only Santiago Bernabeu who served between 1943 and 1978 and who the club's stadium is named after.
The 32-year-old is now away with Portugal at the Confederations Cup in Russian Federation, where he has so far evaded questions over his future - including skipping the traditional man-of-the-match press conference after Sunday's draw with Mexico.
- American Assassin Trailer Starring Dylan O'Brien
- Prodigy (Mobb Deep) décède à seulement 42 ans
- Daniel Day-Lewis says he's retiring from acting
- Real Madrid want Kylian Mbappe and Gianluigi Donnarumma says
- Teen texts mom about bear moments before being mauled to death
- Venezuela calls countries "lap dogs" at OAS Mexico meeting
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL) Raised to Strong-Buy at ValuEngine
- Which Analysts Are Watching Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE:CMG)?
- U.S. shoots down pro-regime drone in Syria
- Drug trials 'skewed by the pharmaeutical industry,' Global Positioning System say