Not the one as National Basketball Association champions. Durant then came down and made his go-ahead 3.
NOTES: LeBron James passed Sam Jones (1,143 points), Bill Russell (1,151 points), and Elgin Baylor (1,161 points) for fourth place on the Finals all-time scoring list in the first half. Golden State's only competition is with Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan and the Bulls, and other great teams from the past.
Some people may argue their greatness, but James won't.
No player in league history has posted across-the-board numbers that were equal to, much less better than, those in a Finals game.
The NBA's best postseason run is the 15-1 mark of the 2001 Lakers, while the 1983 Philadelphia 76ers went 12-1. "One game at a time, one possession at a time, and cleaning up on some of the miscues that we have had in the first couple games and not have as many".
Le nouveau visage du gouvernement — Remaniement
François Bayrou quitte le ministère de la Justice, il est remplacé par Nicoles Belloubet . D'autres changement ont également été effectués.
The last time the Warriors lost with Kevin Durant healthy was February 13 in Denver, prior to the All-Star break. But history turned to infamy when they blew a 3-1 lead to the Cavaliers, the biggest collapse in NBA Finals history.
"And they're playing like one of the best teams once again, and obviously this team is built to be able to do that with the talent that they have. And now that you can look ahead to Friday, all our focus is on that", Curry said.
"I said after we won the Eastern Conference Finals that we're getting ready for a juggernaut", he said. The sharpshooter missed a potential game-sealing 3-pointer with 50 seconds left. "I'm pretty good, I would think".
That's mostly because of Durant, the former NBA MVP who signed with the Warriors in July.
Neither will turn 30 until next year, while Thompson and Green are only 27.
Things looked good for the Cavs when they put up a 33-point third quarter and carried their momentum into the fourth. "Five blocks tonight and even more shots at the rim that he caused them to miss or alter". That looks like the understatement of the National Basketball Association season - with K.D. averaging 34.0 points on 56 percent shooting through the series' first three games.
- Dozens killed, wounded in attack on Afghanistan police headquarters
- Iran Condemns London Mosque Attack
- Economy Watch: Fed Sure of Economy, Raises Rates, Promises Asset Sell-Off
- Ronaldo painted on Russian mural that only the team can see
- Overwatch Releases New Map and Patch 1.12
- TF1 lance le programme court avec Norman, Cyprien et Natoo — Presque adultes
- Why Was the Georgia Congressional Race the Most Expensive in History?
- Police arrest 15 men for 'celebrating' Pakistan win over India
- Un Français décédé — Incendie au Portugal
- North Korea in the spotlight at high-level US-China talks