A medicine takes several years to finally come into being, several scientists come and go, said Modi, while pointing out how new age diseases were hence emerging as big challenges to the scientist community. Earlier, PM Modi visited Central Drug Research Institute (CDSI) and planted a sapling at the campus. "When we talk about science, technology and innovation, it is natural to think about Dr. Kalam and this technical university is a dedication to the great scientist", the PM said. He said the nation belongs to youth and he would urge them to be connected with the latest technology.
He said, " We are moving forward with the dream of how to make India self-dependent in the field of defense and security".
"The entire country is was keenly following what was happening in Uttar Pradesh and I am happy to note that under Yogi and his team, the state is headed for development like never before", Modi said at an event at the Dr A.P.J. "World took notice when India launched 104 satellites".
"Without any discipline nothing can improve".
Dads Everywhere, Beware of Jimmy Kimmel's Father's Day YouTube Challenge
But this year the challenge was simple - sneak up on your father and yell, 'I love you, dad, ' as loud as you can. And if you didn't think dads were awesome before, these reactions were fantastic .
Speaking here, Modi also appreciated the efforts of UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath in taking the state forward.
He added, "Power and energy matter immensely in the development journey of a nation".
Addressing the gathering, the CM said that 621 technical universities were linked with AKTU. "Today solar energy is gaining popularity in India".
Beautifully starting his poem, he thanked Prime Minister Modi for getting June 21 recognised as the Yoga Day on an global level. PM Modi will then "distribute sanction letters to beneficiaries of PM Awas Yojana".
- USA official's 'quiet diplomacy' led to Warmbier's release
- China calls for efforts to protect shared interests with Korea
- Jurors asked eighth question in Cosby trial
- US shoots down Iranian drone in Syria
- Most Expensive House Race in US History Comes Down to the Wire
- US Shoots Down Drone Close to Iraqi-Syrian Border
- Hartford police make arrest in city's 12th homicide
- How Does H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE:HRB) Stack Up?
- Remains of 7 sailors killed in US ship collision return home
- Macron wins large majority in French parliament