He has 42 tackles and one interception for a touchdown in his career.
The former Browns and Steelers cornerback has been suspended for an entire year by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, NFL Media reported.
The NFL Network's Ian Rapoport was the first to report the news.
It has been over 50 years since he last suited up for the Cleveland Browns, but Jim Brown remains the cream of the National Football League running back crop. They had their opportunities to draft franchise cornerstones like Khalil Mack, Mike Evans, Odell Beckham Jr., Aaron Donald, Zack Martin, Jason Verrett and Derek Carr.
Tech CEOs meet with USA officials ahead of Trump talks
The council also seeks to boost the cyber security of US government IT systems and wants to learn from private-sector practices. In May, Trump created an "American Technology Council", the latest in a series of efforts to modernise the U.S. government.
Justin Gilbert already knew that if signed by a team this season, he'd have to sit out four games.
Gilbert spent most of his time with the Steelers on special teams, seeing action in 12 regular season games and finishing the season with just one tackle. After being shipped to Pittsburgh, he played 12 games for the black-and-yellow previous year, before he was released in February.
Cleveland would trade out of the No. 4 pick in 2014 to fall back to No. 9 so that the Buffalo Bills could select wide receiver Sammy Watkins.
- Another Late Inning Rally Leads Dodgers Over Indians, 6-4
- The Celtics and 76ers finalize blockbuster NBA draft trade
- Tropical Storm Bret could form today
- After Warmbier's death, United States weighs travel ban on North Korea
- Iran launches missiles into eastern Syria, targets ISIS
- Emmanuel Macron to reshuffle government after French parliament election win
- Pau Gasol opts out, will re-sign with Spurs
- New Oklahoma coach Riley's deal starts at $3.1 million
- USA confirms high-level visit to N. Korea behind student's release
- Acquisition Of Whole Foods A Potentially Transformative Transaction For Amazon.com, Inc