It appears the canceled ABC show will not return to the air. The network did not say exactly why they backed out from the project, but CMT is already airing reruns of "Last Man Standing". Kurtzman added that the axing of "Last Man Standing" easily became the most surprising and disappointing pass for the production company.
Meanwhile, another source told us NBC won't be picking up the show either "because they have too many shows" right now, and the network's schedule is booked solid.
Last Man Standing was a popular series for ABC, running for six seasons and 130 episodes before it was cancelled in May to the surprise of lead star, Tim Allen. Tim Allen headlined the show as Mike Baxter, a conservative sporting-goods executive and father of three daughters played by Amanda Fuller, Molly Ephraim and Kaitlyn Dever.
U.S. shoots down pro-regime drone in Syria
Dunford said he is focused on ensuring the USA can achieve its main objective in Syria the defeat of Islamic State militants. The moves follows Russia's grave warning that it would track US-led coalition aircraft in central Syria as "targets".
ABC told Fox News at the time "this was a scheduling decision", while an online petition accused the network of booting the show over its conservative values. Prior to the show's cancellation, Allen was also requesting for an increase in his pay check.
Finding a new home for "Last Man Standing" has been a priority for 20th Century Fox Television ever since. With ABC, CMT and NBC all passing on the show, producers 20th Century Fox Television will be rushing to find another possible network for the series, though with the high price tag, options will be thin on the ground. "If there's a way to bring it back, we will explore those opportunities", he said.
Allen tweeted that he was shocked last month when he found out that ABC had chose to cancel his show, which had positive reviews and solid ratings.
- Twitch secures Blizzard streaming rights
- Two bear attacks, two deaths over two days in Alaska
- President Trump's Businesses Are Bringing In A Lot Of Money
- Real Madrid want Kylian Mbappe and Gianluigi Donnarumma says
- Yanez acquittal sparks protests in St. Paul
- Prodigy (Mobb Deep) décède à seulement 42 ans
- Teen texts mom about bear moments before being mauled to death
- Joe Cole tells Chelsea to re-sign Romelu Lukaku
- Ram Nath Kovind quits as Bihar governor
- American Assassin Trailer Starring Dylan O'Brien