ABC/Randy HolmesChris Cornell will posthumously appear on an album titled Johnny Cash Forever Words: The Music, a project pairing songwriters with poems written by the country legend and setting them to music.
According to Rolling Stone, the project, titled Johnny Cash Forever Words: The Music, is the creation of Cash's son John Carter Cash, who is also producing the effort.
Belgium: Man reportedly carrying explosives shot in Brussels
Brussels Central Station reopened this morning as station personnel were seen cleaning the spot where the attack took place. The blast is reported to have caused panic among an estimated 100 people who were inside the station at the time .
A recorded collection of Johnny Cash's poetry still has no set release date. "John Carter has a good number of poems that Johnny wrote". I'm excited for it to come out. Brad Paisley was the first to try it with the track "Gold All Over the Ground" for his new album Love and War. As Pitchfork report, Cornell and Paisley will appear on the album alongside Jewel, T-Bone Burnett and Kacey Musgraves.
Cornell's inclusion brings his connection to the late country star full circle - in 1996, Cash recorded a version of Cornell's Rusty Cage for his album Unchained.
- Overwatch Releases New Map and Patch 1.12
- Queen's Speech paves way for social care reform
- France : Emmanuel Macron partage un iftar avec les musulmans au CFCM
- Ronaldo painted on Russian mural that only the team can see
- Un Français décédé — Incendie au Portugal
- Minnesota Twins take shortstop Royce Lewis at No. 1 in Major League Baseball draft
- Economy Watch: Fed Sure of Economy, Raises Rates, Promises Asset Sell-Off
- Police arrest 15 men for 'celebrating' Pakistan win over India
- Iran Condemns London Mosque Attack
- Federation Internationale de Football Association warns Mexico over 'insulting' chants at Confederations Cup in Russia