NBC's Chuck Todd pressed Sekulow on whether Trump had made the decision to fire former Federal Bureau of Investigation director James B. Comey himself or at the recommendation of deputy attorney general Rod J. Rosenstein. "Witch hunt!" On Sunday a member of the President legal team Jay Sekulow, swooped in to try to patch things up but instead seemed to confuse things further. "So he's being investigated for taking the action the attorney general and deputy attorney general recommended him to take by the agency that recommended the determination".
"He takes the action that they also, by the way, recommended". Cuz the special counsel under the special counsel regulations reports still to the Department of Justice-not an independent counsel.
"You've now said that he's being investigated", Wallace replied.
"No Chris, I said that the inve-any...let me be crystal clear so you completely understand".
Buffalo Bills player takes eight-hour, $932 Uber ride to practice
This has been a wild and insane week for National Football League players finding alternate methods of transportation to OTAs. Wright, 30, signed a free agent contract to join the Bills after spending the past two seasons with the Baltimore Ravens .
Donald Trump's attorney repeatedly denied the president is under investigation before saying twice "he's being investigated" and then denying he said it moments earlier during a contentious interview on "Fox News Sunday".
"I just gave you the legal theory of how the constitution works", Sekulow said. We have not received, nor are we aware of any investigation of the president of the united States. "That is protected under the constitution".
Trump regularly praises the Fox News morning show on Twitter but that didn't stop co-host Brian Kilmeade from challenging the president's Twitter usage. As Salon's Heather Digby Parton points out, Sekulow's wife, brother, sons and sister-in-law "dominate the boards of both organizations" in an arrangement not dissimilar from how Trump ran his business and, to a lesser extent, the White House.
"Now you're reading minds again", Wallace said. That's all I said. "I don't think you should be rushing the stage, period, whether you agree or not".
- Georgia race finally heads to voters; DC watching closely
- Boeing launches new jet as Macron opens Paris show
- Durant-led Warriors rally for 3-0 NBA Finals lead
- 76ers officially acquire number one overall pick from Celtics
- Pakistan media hails win against India in Champions Trophy
- Dundee stands in solidarity with London following tower block fire
- The Internet Is Scolding Lucy Hale for Calling Herself "Fat"
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Marine Le Pen espère toujours constituer un groupe — Résultats législatives
- Impax Laboratories' (IPXL) Neutral Rating Reaffirmed at Janney Montgomery Scott