Monday night's Big Brother saw the announcement of who will be facing the public vote this week.
He added: "The housemates will choose two of them to be fully fledged housemates".
However, in a huge twist, BBBOTS host Rylan Clark-Neal announced that three new housemates will be entering the abode on Tuesday night.
The former X Factor star confirmed that two women and one man will join this year's contestants and will have to compete for just two spaces.
However only two of them will have the chance to stay and become permanent housemates - with the others deciding who they want to keep.
Australian Football League pay deal links remuneration to industry revenues
AFL Commission chairman Richard Goyder said the league was focused on investing in players, community, clubs and fans. It will also give clubs more room in the salary cap and boost war chests for bidding for big-name recruits.
'Don't bring my daughter into it, you silly f***ing idiot, ' he snapped. Right? Don't bring my daughter into it, you idiot. "Appearance. Don't bring my daughter into it, you silly f*****g cow".
Kieran then shocked Rebecca as he walked away telling her she "deserved" to be shouted at for bringing family into the argument.
The 24-year-old has been causing a stir ever since she arrived and now it appears her housemates are fed up with her wild ways as she is up for this week's eviction.
For the second time in a matter of days, Big Brother was forced to get involved asking a housemate to escort Rebecca to the bathroom while Kieran was ordered to the bedroom.
Later, Rebecca vented her frustrations in the Diary Room as she felt Kieran should have stuck by her.
- Philip Hammond: Conservatives 'not deaf' to message at ballot box
- What we know about Reality Winner
- Is Gold Standard Ventures Corp (GSV) a good buy?
- Drone footage illustrates devastation of Portugal forest fires which killed 62
- Perez n'a pas parlé de Ronaldo avec le PSG
- Russian Federation will target coalition jets in parts of Syria, defence ministry says
- Arte diffusera un documentaire sur l'antisémitisme initialement refusé
- Perez rubbishes talk of Manchester United deal for Morata
- Donald Trump condemns North Korea after Otto Warmbier dies
- Trump's withdrawal from climate accord was 'courageous': Murray Energy CEO