Monday night's Big Brother saw the announcement of who will be facing the public vote this week.
He added: "The housemates will choose two of them to be fully fledged housemates".
However, in a huge twist, BBBOTS host Rylan Clark-Neal announced that three new housemates will be entering the abode on Tuesday night.
The former X Factor star confirmed that two women and one man will join this year's contestants and will have to compete for just two spaces.
However only two of them will have the chance to stay and become permanent housemates - with the others deciding who they want to keep.
IT Department seizes allegedly benami property belonging to Lalu Prasad Yadav's family
The department has issued attachment notices to Lalu Prasad Yadav's family over unaccounted assets that were seized during raids. Lalu Prasad Yadav tweeted after the raids that he was "not scared at all" and would continue to fight against "fascist forces".
'Don't bring my daughter into it, you silly f***ing idiot, ' he snapped. Right? Don't bring my daughter into it, you idiot. "Appearance. Don't bring my daughter into it, you silly f*****g cow".
Kieran then shocked Rebecca as he walked away telling her she "deserved" to be shouted at for bringing family into the argument.
The 24-year-old has been causing a stir ever since she arrived and now it appears her housemates are fed up with her wild ways as she is up for this week's eviction.
For the second time in a matter of days, Big Brother was forced to get involved asking a housemate to escort Rebecca to the bathroom while Kieran was ordered to the bedroom.
Later, Rebecca vented her frustrations in the Diary Room as she felt Kieran should have stuck by her.
- Iran Capture and Kill ISIS Members Responsible for Terrorist Attack Last Week
- F-35A flights at Luke AFB to resume Wednesday
- Perez n'a pas parlé de Ronaldo avec le PSG
- Australian Football League pay deal links remuneration to industry revenues
- Pregnant woman shot dead by officers after police say she brandished knife
- Cristiano Ronaldo set for July court date in tax fraud case
- Phil Jackson 'isn't ruling out' trading Kristaps Porzingis
- Trump's withdrawal from climate accord was 'courageous': Murray Energy CEO
- Donald Trump condemns North Korea after Otto Warmbier dies
- PGA Tour makes drug testing policies more stringent, starting in October 2018