If so, you aren't alone.
Colbert said that he was inspired to check his own Twitter and realized that he, too, is followed by Trump Jr.
Yo! @DonaldJTrumpJr! I noticed you follow me on Twitter.
The Late Show host and Rogen bonded over the fact that U.S. President Donald Trump's son follows both of them on Twitter. Watch Rogen and Colbert in the clip above. On Monday night, Rogen admitted to sending another message to Trump Jr., this one a late night DM that started "Hey man, don't mean to come across as a weirdo..." and to no one's surprise, that one went unanswered as well.
Rogen continued: "I then followed him to try and open a line of communication with the son of the president of the United States, which is a pretty cool thing to do". Stephen Colbert proudly displayed Rogen's private, direct message so that the world could see.
As it turns out, Trump Jr. also follows Colbert on Twitter, so Colbert chose to join in on the fun and shoot off a DM to the president's son himself, asking him why he hasn't responded to Rogen's messages and if he'd be interested in getting high with Seth and him.
Crickets from Trump Jr. on that one - and the same from a late-night follow-up.
Cristiano Ronaldo set for July court date in tax fraud case
Ronaldo maintains his innocence in the tax evasion case and insisted that did everything in accordance with Spanish law. He won three Premier League titles, one Champions League trophy and one FA Cup in those six seasons.
"He iced me on that one", Rogen said.
"Hey man! It's Seth. Your father is trying to discredit our media, collude with Russian Federation, and destroy the environment", reads one of the three DMs Rogen has sent. The two made a decision to "double team his ass" and send him two more direct messages while on set.
Rogen ended up sending another message while sitting beside Colbert. You may see it below. He said he hasn't been tempted to go back to Canada, as many Trump supporters often suggest he should. Colbert angered many with a recent skit where Laura Benanti portrayed Melania Trump as being trapped in the White House and engaging in sexual fantasies about Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, as the Inquisitr previously reported.
Trump Jr. has yet to reply to any of the direct messages or tweets but Rogen is hopeful. Do you agree with those who are calling for a boycott of Stephen Colbert?
Please leave your comments below.
- Stock to Watch: Johnson Controls International plc (JCI)
- Continental joins BMW, Intel, Mobileye platform for self-driving cars
- 7 still hospitalized after London mosque attack
- Airbus: GE Capital commande 100 appareils A320neo pour 10 milliards de dollars
- Donald Trump tweets his frustration with Russia investigation
- US hits 2 Russian officials, dozens more with sanctions
- Lanco Infra tanks 20% on RBIs direction to start insolvency
- Gym Systems To Get Major Revamp, Battle Raids And New Items
- Trump Condemns 'Brutal' North Korean Regime After Death Of Student
- Russian Federation will target coalition jets in parts of Syria, defence ministry says