If so, you aren't alone.
Colbert said that he was inspired to check his own Twitter and realized that he, too, is followed by Trump Jr.
Yo! @DonaldJTrumpJr! I noticed you follow me on Twitter.
The Late Show host and Rogen bonded over the fact that U.S. President Donald Trump's son follows both of them on Twitter. Watch Rogen and Colbert in the clip above. On Monday night, Rogen admitted to sending another message to Trump Jr., this one a late night DM that started "Hey man, don't mean to come across as a weirdo..." and to no one's surprise, that one went unanswered as well.
Rogen continued: "I then followed him to try and open a line of communication with the son of the president of the United States, which is a pretty cool thing to do". Stephen Colbert proudly displayed Rogen's private, direct message so that the world could see.
As it turns out, Trump Jr. also follows Colbert on Twitter, so Colbert chose to join in on the fun and shoot off a DM to the president's son himself, asking him why he hasn't responded to Rogen's messages and if he'd be interested in getting high with Seth and him.
Crickets from Trump Jr. on that one - and the same from a late-night follow-up.
Trump Condemns 'Brutal' North Korean Regime After Death Of Student
President Donald Trump had urged the nation to pray for Otto Warmbier , describing his ordeal as a "truly bad thing". He was arrested , according to North Korean media, for trying to steal an item bearing a propaganda slogan.
"He iced me on that one", Rogen said.
"Hey man! It's Seth. Your father is trying to discredit our media, collude with Russian Federation, and destroy the environment", reads one of the three DMs Rogen has sent. The two made a decision to "double team his ass" and send him two more direct messages while on set.
Rogen ended up sending another message while sitting beside Colbert. You may see it below. He said he hasn't been tempted to go back to Canada, as many Trump supporters often suggest he should. Colbert angered many with a recent skit where Laura Benanti portrayed Melania Trump as being trapped in the White House and engaging in sexual fantasies about Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, as the Inquisitr previously reported.
Trump Jr. has yet to reply to any of the direct messages or tweets but Rogen is hopeful. Do you agree with those who are calling for a boycott of Stephen Colbert?
Please leave your comments below.
- United Nations unable to confirm death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
- Candidates in tight Georgia race make final bid for votes
- Is Gold Standard Ventures Corp (GSV) a good buy?
- Russian Federation will target coalition jets in parts of Syria, defence ministry says
- Phil Jackson 'isn't ruling out' trading Kristaps Porzingis
- New Zealand leader faces questions over alleged secret tapes
- Ireland's Leo Varadkar reassured by talks with Theresa May over DUP deal
- Lanco Infra tanks 20% on RBIs direction to start insolvency
- Cosby alternate juror 'probably' would have convicted
- Le Corrigé écrit et vidéo du Bac L — Bac de Littérature