If so, you aren't alone.
Colbert said that he was inspired to check his own Twitter and realized that he, too, is followed by Trump Jr.
Yo! @DonaldJTrumpJr! I noticed you follow me on Twitter.
The Late Show host and Rogen bonded over the fact that U.S. President Donald Trump's son follows both of them on Twitter. Watch Rogen and Colbert in the clip above. On Monday night, Rogen admitted to sending another message to Trump Jr., this one a late night DM that started "Hey man, don't mean to come across as a weirdo..." and to no one's surprise, that one went unanswered as well.
Rogen continued: "I then followed him to try and open a line of communication with the son of the president of the United States, which is a pretty cool thing to do". Stephen Colbert proudly displayed Rogen's private, direct message so that the world could see.
As it turns out, Trump Jr. also follows Colbert on Twitter, so Colbert chose to join in on the fun and shoot off a DM to the president's son himself, asking him why he hasn't responded to Rogen's messages and if he'd be interested in getting high with Seth and him.
Crickets from Trump Jr. on that one - and the same from a late-night follow-up.
Sarfraz hopes Champions Trophy win will bring global cricket to Pak
All the boys were confident and they contributed for the superb victory, he said and added that each one of them played for the team not for themselves individually.
"He iced me on that one", Rogen said.
"Hey man! It's Seth. Your father is trying to discredit our media, collude with Russian Federation, and destroy the environment", reads one of the three DMs Rogen has sent. The two made a decision to "double team his ass" and send him two more direct messages while on set.
Rogen ended up sending another message while sitting beside Colbert. You may see it below. He said he hasn't been tempted to go back to Canada, as many Trump supporters often suggest he should. Colbert angered many with a recent skit where Laura Benanti portrayed Melania Trump as being trapped in the White House and engaging in sexual fantasies about Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, as the Inquisitr previously reported.
Trump Jr. has yet to reply to any of the direct messages or tweets but Rogen is hopeful. Do you agree with those who are calling for a boycott of Stephen Colbert?
Please leave your comments below.
- IT Department seizes allegedly benami property belonging to Lalu Prasad Yadav's family
- QP launches vessel-borne fuel bunkering at Qatar ports
- Cristiano Ronaldo set for July court date in tax fraud case
- Netflix launches "choose your own adventure" style cartoons
- Stock to Watch: Johnson Controls International plc (JCI)
- New Zealand leader faces questions over alleged secret tapes
- Ireland's Leo Varadkar reassured by talks with Theresa May over DUP deal
- Russian Federation will target coalition jets in parts of Syria, defence ministry says
- Is Gold Standard Ventures Corp (GSV) a good buy?
- PGA Tour makes drug testing policies more stringent, starting in October 2018