India's opener Shikhar Dhawan played five matches including the finals.
World Cup winning captain Imran Khan says the current Pakistan team has the potential to become a force in worldwide cricket even as he lamented the country lacks system to polish raw talent.
"It's a very important boost for us to win this".
The Green Brigade entered the just concluded eight-team Champions Trophy as the lowest-ranked team at No.8 but raised themselves from the ashes to emerge champions at The Oval on Sunday. "Cricket is really about the performance of the batsmen as well as the bowlers", says Shah.
Even Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, the leader of the Kashmiri separatist Hurriyat Conference, checked in via Twitter to express his satisfaction at Pakistan's extraordinary and unexpected win in Champions Trophy final, the second-most prestigious event in world cricket, behind only the Cricket World Cup.
Analysts Showing Optimistic Trends For Intel Corporation
The expected INTC's profit could reach $3.19B giving the stock 13.03 P/E in the case that $0.68 earnings per share is reported. The Firm is engaged in the business of Retailing and associated activities (Retail) and Retail banking and insurance services.
With his bat tucked under his arm, Fakhar begins the long walk back to the pavilion as the Indians celebrate grabbing their first wicket with only four Pakistan runs on the board.
All the boys were confident and they contributed for the superb victory, he said and added that each one of them played for the team not for themselves individually.
Amir, once vilified for his role in the 2010 Pakistan spot-fixing scandal which led to him serving a prison term in the United Kingdom, was at his brilliant best when he produced a devastating opening spell.
"The problem is that we don't have the system to polish this young and raw talent properly and professionally".
Specifically pointing out the performance of Fakhar Zaman, Shadab Khan and Hasan Ali, Sarfraz said he was quite glad with the way they performed in the tournament and guided Pakistan to victory. They go and fight in the ring for us. "This victory has come at a time when we were struggling in the cricket world, but now it has infused a new confidence". "As much as we enjoy the rivalry, we do tend to realize we have so much in common, and it's a shame to fight over things and throw away this great camaraderie, and this great brother and sisterhood that we have". We've got the monkey off our back in terms of qualifying.
"So we just had to keep believing and keep them trusting the techniques and keep them trusting their game plan and keep them trusting their roles, and that's why I'm incredibly proud of that dressing room because they did that. That's the aim at the moment".
- Pregnant woman shot dead by officers after police say she brandished knife
- IT Department seizes allegedly benami property belonging to Lalu Prasad Yadav's family
- Stock to Watch: Johnson Controls International plc (JCI)
- 7 still hospitalized after London mosque attack
- Ireland's Leo Varadkar reassured by talks with Theresa May over DUP deal
- Airbus: GE Capital commande 100 appareils A320neo pour 10 milliards de dollars
- FBI Investigates Anti-Trump Gunman Who Shot 4 People at Virginia Ballpark
- Andy Murray to donate Queen's prize money to Grenfell Tower appeal
- Lanco Infra tanks 20% on RBIs direction to start insolvency
- United Nations unable to confirm death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi