It has been reported that FC Barcelona want Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo to stay at Los Blancos. "No offer has been received for him".
Paul Pogba is now the most expensive player on the globe after United brought him back from Juventus last summer and Jose Mourinho's men would likely have to break the bank again to re-sign the Portuguese.
Ronaldo is at the Confederations Cup in Russian Federation, playing for Portugal.
Even so, Perez said he was convinced Ronaldo would stay and affirmed that his Real contract was protected by a one billion euro release clause. "I have a good relationship with him after working together for eight years. We don't want to disturb his concentration with the national team", said Perez.
Who do you think Real could replace Ronaldo with if he does leave the club?
Perez, a 70-year-old construction magnate, was elected unopposed Monday for a third term in charge of Europe's most successful club.
7 still hospitalized after London mosque attack
Khadijeh Sherizi said Mr Osborne was polite and her children, who are Muslim, would play with his children most days. At least one person was killed and 10 more were injured , with eight of them hospitalized in the ramming incident.
And with United, as well as Paris Saint-Germain, being linked with moves to sign Ronaldo, Calderon also acknowledged that the forward holds his former club in high esteem.
The frenzy of speculation began soon after Ronaldo was accused last week of a 14.7 million euro tax evasion through offshore companies.
"He likes Manchester United - that is something we all know".
"We are accustomed to speculating intensively on possible ins and outs during the transfer period", Rummenigge said.
"Normally we don't comment on rumours, but in this case, we would like to make our position on Cristiano Ronaldo absolutely clear: This rumour is completely unfounded and must be consigned to the realms of fantasy".
Under Perez, Real Madrid have won three Champions League titles in four seasons.
- US hits 2 Russian officials, dozens more with sanctions
- Phil Jackson 'isn't ruling out' trading Kristaps Porzingis
- QP launches vessel-borne fuel bunkering at Qatar ports
- Netflix launches "choose your own adventure" style cartoons
- Three new housemates to join Big Brother - but only two will stay
- Russian Federation will target coalition jets in parts of Syria, defence ministry says
- Trump Condemns 'Brutal' North Korean Regime After Death Of Student
- Donald Trump tweets his frustration with Russia investigation
- Sarfraz hopes Champions Trophy win will bring global cricket to Pak
- Airbus: GE Capital commande 100 appareils A320neo pour 10 milliards de dollars