It has been reported that FC Barcelona want Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo to stay at Los Blancos. "No offer has been received for him".
Paul Pogba is now the most expensive player on the globe after United brought him back from Juventus last summer and Jose Mourinho's men would likely have to break the bank again to re-sign the Portuguese.
Ronaldo is at the Confederations Cup in Russian Federation, playing for Portugal.
Even so, Perez said he was convinced Ronaldo would stay and affirmed that his Real contract was protected by a one billion euro release clause. "I have a good relationship with him after working together for eight years. We don't want to disturb his concentration with the national team", said Perez.
Who do you think Real could replace Ronaldo with if he does leave the club?
Perez, a 70-year-old construction magnate, was elected unopposed Monday for a third term in charge of Europe's most successful club.
Analysts Showing Optimistic Trends For Intel Corporation
The expected INTC's profit could reach $3.19B giving the stock 13.03 P/E in the case that $0.68 earnings per share is reported. The Firm is engaged in the business of Retailing and associated activities (Retail) and Retail banking and insurance services.
And with United, as well as Paris Saint-Germain, being linked with moves to sign Ronaldo, Calderon also acknowledged that the forward holds his former club in high esteem.
The frenzy of speculation began soon after Ronaldo was accused last week of a 14.7 million euro tax evasion through offshore companies.
"He likes Manchester United - that is something we all know".
"We are accustomed to speculating intensively on possible ins and outs during the transfer period", Rummenigge said.
"Normally we don't comment on rumours, but in this case, we would like to make our position on Cristiano Ronaldo absolutely clear: This rumour is completely unfounded and must be consigned to the realms of fantasy".
Under Perez, Real Madrid have won three Champions League titles in four seasons.
- Lanco Infra tanks 20% on RBIs direction to start insolvency
- Stock to Watch: Johnson Controls International plc (JCI)
- Tropical storm warnings issued for Louisiana coast for potential tropical cyclone
- Russian Federation will target coalition jets in parts of Syria, defence ministry says
- Gym Systems To Get Major Revamp, Battle Raids And New Items
- US hits 2 Russian officials, dozens more with sanctions
- Cosby alternate juror 'probably' would have convicted
- Seth Rogen and Stephen Colbert troll Donald Trump Jr
- FBI Investigates Anti-Trump Gunman Who Shot 4 People at Virginia Ballpark
- United Nations unable to confirm death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi