Qatar Petroleum has started a domestic bunkering operation for all vessels calling on Qatari ports as the country looks to become self-reliant.
The new bunkering operations have begun after garnering approval from all global maritime and safety standards.
This vessel-borne fueling facility is available for all vessels lifting any Qatari seaborne imports or exports.
Al Kaabi said that due to the unfortunate ongoing crisis, many clients were impacted by regional decisions limiting their ability to meet their commitments in a timely and cost-effective manner.
"We took it upon ourselves to assist our clients overcome this challenge by introducing measures to ensure continuous and reliable energy supplies".
Analysts Showing Optimistic Trends For Intel Corporation
The expected INTC's profit could reach $3.19B giving the stock 13.03 P/E in the case that $0.68 earnings per share is reported. The Firm is engaged in the business of Retailing and associated activities (Retail) and Retail banking and insurance services.
The first of several shipments of fuel oil intended for use during the bunkering processes has already arrived at the state-owned firm's Ras Laffan anchorage.
Vessels that call Qatari ports have been barred from calling at ports in UAE, Saudi and Bahrain, although the UAE appears to have relaxed sanctions against global vessels calling at Qatari ports bunkering in Fujairah.
"This is a first, and important, step towards self-reliance for fuel-oil bunkering solutions for all vessels", said Saad Sherida Al-Kaabi, president and CEO of Qatar Petroleum. Bunkering operations are managed in cooperation with Qatar Fuel's (WOQOD) unit WOQOD Marine.
QP will be catering for the majority of Qatar's liquefied natural gas (LNG) vessel fleet and provide the service to other clients including Muntajat, Hamad Port, and potential free-on-board (FOB) clients of Qatar who load products such as crude oil, liquefied petroleum gas, condensate and naphtha.
- Candidates in tight Georgia race make final bid for votes
- Trump's withdrawal from climate accord was 'courageous': Murray Energy CEO
- Radio host says his criticisms of Trump cost him his job
- Three new housemates to join Big Brother - but only two will stay
- The Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Position Decreased by Oakworth Capital Inc
- Ken gets makeover: Cornrows, beefy bod and new skin tones
- Andy Murray to donate Queen's prize money to Grenfell Tower appeal
- Philip Hammond: Conservatives 'not deaf' to message at ballot box
- What we know about Reality Winner
- Gym Systems To Get Major Revamp, Battle Raids And New Items