The turmoil within the Knicks relationship with Porzingis goes back a long way now.
There's no way the New York Knicks would trade Kristaps Porzingis... right? Since Porzingis - frustrated with the level of dysfunction within the franchise - skipped his season-ending exit meeting, the Knicks haven't made an attempt to reach or visit him in Europe this summer, league sources told The Vertical.
Porzingis, 21, averaged 18.1 points, 7.2 rebounds and 2.0 blocks in 2016-17, his second National Basketball Association season.
Porzingis has reportedly not spoken to Knicks executives or coaches since he left for his native Latvia after the season concluded, blowing off his exit interview with team president Phil Jackson.
Porzingis' brother, Janis Porzingis - who also works for Andy Miller, Porzingis' primary agent - reiterated on Tuesday that Porzingis loves NY and wants to win here.
What we know about Reality Winner
He said the agency that housed the report was able to identify six people - including victor - who had made copies of the report. Winner's lawyer told Martin that during today's hearing, he plans to request that she be released on bond pending trial.
If they do receive they like for Porzingis, Jackson views Arizona big man Lauri Markkanen as a possible replacement.
It may take multiple high draft picks, in addition to established players like Jae Crowder and Marcus Smart, to pull off a deal for Porzingis. But the 33-year-old veteran has a full no-trade clause - something Jackson gave him when he resigned him in 2015 to a five-year, $124 million deal.
First, there was a drawn-out, public beef between Jackson and Anthony that included midseason trade attempts to both the Lakers and the Cavaliers.
However, the potential suitors for Porzingis have yet to be named in the aforementioned reports.
If Jackson's done only one thing right during his tenure in NY - a tenure where he's put together a measly 80-166 record as GM, broke the roster apart twice, and failed to make a playoff appearance - it was drafting Porzingis in 2015.
- Trump lawyer says president not under investigation, despite tweets
- Perez rubbishes talk of Manchester United deal for Morata
- Iran Capture and Kill ISIS Members Responsible for Terrorist Attack Last Week
- IT Department seizes allegedly benami property belonging to Lalu Prasad Yadav's family
- Philip Hammond: Conservatives 'not deaf' to message at ballot box
- Ken gets makeover: Cornrows, beefy bod and new skin tones
- Trump's withdrawal from climate accord was 'courageous': Murray Energy CEO
- Pakistan thrashed India by 180 runs in finals
- The Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Position Decreased by Oakworth Capital Inc
- Ford to build the Focus in China instead of Mexico