"I want to talk with him", the long-serving Real president told Onda Cero.
The Bundesliga champions posted a reply on their official website titled "Hoax of the Day" as speculation grows that the Portuguese star is set to quit Spain this summer over what he feels is unfair treatment by the country's tax authorities.
Asked about potential clubs Ronaldo could join, Perez said: "I'm not contemplating Ronaldo leaving".
Onda Cero say Perez will "give his version of the "Ronaldo case" in an interview with the Spanish radio station late on Monday evening, while an event marking his re-election will be held at 6.30pm United Kingdom time at the Bernabeu's presidential box.
"I'm sure he will speak to us about what has happened (with the tax case), which has obviously affected his credibility, and we'll see what happens".
"I'm not contemplating that Cristiano will leave".
Asked about Real interest after France's 3-2 win over England in last week's friendly, Mbappe said: "They have been trying to recruit me since I was 14".
Mozilla launches its privacy-protecting Firefox Focus web browser on Android
Fortunately, the new Firefox Focus application is now available on Play Store which you can download for absolutely free of cost. It launched exclusively for iPhones and iPads past year , but today, Mozilla is bringing Firefox Focus to Android devices too.
"Cristiano is playing the Confederations Cup".
Perez's radio interview came hours after the 70-year-old businessman was reelected to a fifth four-year term as Madrid's president.
Among the clubs reported to be interested in Ronaldo is former team Manchester United for a fee which could hit 200 million euros, with a possible get-out clause of one billion euros.
The Portuguese has since become Madrid's all-time record goalscorer, winning individual and collective awards aplenty during his stay in the Spanish capital.
However, a statement from Ronaldo's management company Gestifute insisted the company, Tollin, which was established during Ronaldo's time with Manchester United, has acted in accordance with British and Spanish tax laws.
- Cosby case is about much more than him: Lena
- Jean-Marie Le Pen veut la démission de sa fille
- Ronaldo won't quit Real: club boss
- All President's men? How leaders welcomed Ram Nath Kovind's nomination
- Anderlecht a trouvé son nouveau gardien — Mercato
- Apple seeks to void patent claims, fees in Qualcomm dispute
- Whole Foods CEO Says Amazon Connection Was 'Love at First Sight'
- FBR & Co Cuts NGL ENERGY PARTNERS LP (NGL) Price Target to $19.00
- Australia suspends airstrikes in Syria after U.S. downed jet
- Mourinho soupçonné de fraude fiscale — Man Utd