But little else has been made public about what happened to Naomi Jones between May 31 when she was last seen and Monday, when two fishermen found her body.
Asphyxiation was determined the cause of death of a 12-year-old girl whose body was found in the Pensacola waters, the Escambia County Sheriff's Office said during a press conference on Wednesday.
Jones, who had graduated from fifth grade at Ferry Pass Elementary School, disappeared from her apartment complex on East Johnson Avenue on Wednesday, writes the news journal.
Investigators have a list of persons of interest in Naomi's disappearance and death.
The sheriff did not go into detail on whether any persons of interest were in custody or whether the police thought the girl was murdered.
Kings of Europe — Real Madrid
The Spanish giants won the 2017 Champions League by defeating Juventus 4-1 in the final on Saturday. After surviving the early surge thanks to their keeper, Real Madrid began to find their footing.
When asked about motive, Morgan was visibly upset.
"I would tell you that we have names of individuals", Morgan said. "I will leave the why to the psychologists and the scriptwriters". "So, the time line is being further (defined) as to when Naomi left her home and then again tracking where she may or may not have been at that time".
Hundreds of law enforcement officials, classmates and local residents took part in the search that covered fields, woods, bushes, trash cans and other spots.
The local police and Federal Bureau of Investigation are working together on the case.
- Transform New Eclipse Stamp with Finger Touch
- Bank levy passes in the Senate
- Backed Fighters Begin Offensive To Push ISIS From Its 'Capital'
- Législatives en France : les résultats en nombre de sièges
- Bayern call reported Ronaldo interest 'hoax of the day'
- Inspired Pakistan gives India a hiding
- To North Korea and back: Otto Warmbier's strange, sad trip
- Trump's revised travel ban blocked by second United States court
- Liverpool say sorry to Southampton and abandon pursuit of Virgil van Dijk
- Meet Vice President Mike Pence's Newest Fur Babies