"That might mean a tropical depression or a tropical storm with lots of wind and rain, but there's no guarantee either systems will have land impact", Beven said.
As active as the Atlantic Basin is, an analysis of wind shear shows why organization will be hard for tropical waves.
But, it's uncertain where it will go. The one we are most focused on is located by the Yucatan Peninsula and the other is near Trinidad and Tobago. This would keep the disturbance to our south, but increase rain chances by Tuesday. This slow festering if you will - with a system tilted to the right - is pretty classic for early season tropical systems.
However, there is still the slim summertime rain chance around 10-20% for a stray shower Sunday afternoon as we continue to have a rather humid air mass over the region.
Monday evening a front will be dropping down out of the Missouri Valley into northern Louisiana sparking off showers up towards Monroe and Shreveport however that system could send Acadiana an outflow boundary producing some scattered showers.
Foo Fighters coming to Sioux Falls in November
At a recent festival gig in Iceland they debuted another track, "Lah Dee Da." . Pepper - or something like that", said band leader Dave Grohl .
The system is expected to move into an area less conducive for strengthening in the next few days.
TROPICAL FIRST ALERT UPDATE: A little later today we could see two tropical disturbances form into tropical cyclones. This lessening shear, combined with very warm sea-surface temperatures, will give Invest 93 an opportunity to strengthen and organize over the next day or two. "That's something that we are fairly certain is going to happen, regardless of how strong the system gets and which track it ultimately takes".
However, after the storm develops into a tropical storm, it is expected to encounter unfavorable conditions in the Caribbean, dissipating later in the week.
There is another tropical wave out in the Atlantic that also has a high chance of developing within the next three to five days.
- President Macron's party wins clear parliamentary majority
- Centrica PLC (CNA) Rating Reiterated by Deutsche Bank AG
- Investigation Is "Witch Hunt"
- Braidwood sends video statement to Hague family
- Ronaldo convoqué par la justice le 31 juillet
- Sean Spicer says Trump has confidence in Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein
- Whole Foods CEO Says Amazon Connection Was 'Love at First Sight'
- Brazil president to sue tycoon for slander
- UK opposition leader slams Grenfell Tower fire response
- Former soccer coach charged with 14 more counts of abuse