The nation's largest toymaker Mattel announced on Tuesday that they will be producing new versions of Ken - Barbie's lifelong companion - and these new Kens will have a slightly different look.
It's your lucky day, Barbie - a whole new crop of Ken dolls are now on the market.
Mattel is introducing 15 new looks for the male doll, giving him different skin tones, body shapes and hair styles.
Toy company Mattel released a new line of diverse Ken Dolls including one with a trendy "man bun" hairstyle. The new models come in two different body types dubbed "slim" and "broad".
Drone footage illustrates devastation of Portugal forest fires which killed 62
Ideally, he said, there should be firebreaks such as cleared woodland or farmland that help to stop a blaze in its tracks. Speaking in the Vatican, Pope Francis, who visited Portugal last month, mentioned the victims in his weekly address.
On top of that, the dolls are sporting six new hairstyles, including a man-bun and cornrows.
The aforementioned fashions include items you might see on any hipster in your local dive bar these days: skinny ties, plaid shirts, jolts, and thick black glasses.
It's certainly not the first time the 56-year-old boyfriend of Barbie has switched up his look. The makeover is part of the toy company's plan to make its dolls more diverse and try to appeal to today's kids, many of whom would rather pick up an iPad than a doll. Although the 60-years-in-the-making makeover was criticized by some for teaching young girls to categorize their bodies according to oversimplified labels such as tall, petite, and curvy, the new Barbies were overall well received and applauded for finally mirroring the real world.
- Le Pen starts party 'overhaul' after election defeat
- Perez rubbishes talk of Manchester United deal for Morata
- Amal gave birth to twins — George Clooney
- Radio host says his criticisms of Trump cost him his job
- Ford to build the Focus in China instead of Mexico
- All President's men? How leaders welcomed Ram Nath Kovind's nomination
- Newly reelected Real Madrid boss will try to tackle Ronaldo problem
- Pakistan thrashed India by 180 runs in finals
- Ligue 1: La Linguère de Saint-Louis risque la relégation
- Perez n'a pas parlé de Ronaldo avec le PSG