The nation's largest toymaker Mattel announced on Tuesday that they will be producing new versions of Ken - Barbie's lifelong companion - and these new Kens will have a slightly different look.
It's your lucky day, Barbie - a whole new crop of Ken dolls are now on the market.
Mattel is introducing 15 new looks for the male doll, giving him different skin tones, body shapes and hair styles.
Toy company Mattel released a new line of diverse Ken Dolls including one with a trendy "man bun" hairstyle. The new models come in two different body types dubbed "slim" and "broad".
The Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Position Decreased by Oakworth Capital Inc
Millennium Mgmt holds 0.21% in Gilead Sciences, Inc . ( GILD ) by 7.17% based on its latest 2016Q4 regulatory filing with the SEC. Following the transaction, the insider now directly owns 3,199,969 shares of the company's stock, valued at $214,973,917.42.
On top of that, the dolls are sporting six new hairstyles, including a man-bun and cornrows.
The aforementioned fashions include items you might see on any hipster in your local dive bar these days: skinny ties, plaid shirts, jolts, and thick black glasses.
It's certainly not the first time the 56-year-old boyfriend of Barbie has switched up his look. The makeover is part of the toy company's plan to make its dolls more diverse and try to appeal to today's kids, many of whom would rather pick up an iPad than a doll. Although the 60-years-in-the-making makeover was criticized by some for teaching young girls to categorize their bodies according to oversimplified labels such as tall, petite, and curvy, the new Barbies were overall well received and applauded for finally mirroring the real world.
- Buenos Aires Des artéfacts nazis découverts en Argentine
- Newly reelected Real Madrid boss will try to tackle Ronaldo problem
- Australian Football League pay deal links remuneration to industry revenues
- Iran Capture and Kill ISIS Members Responsible for Terrorist Attack Last Week
- Donald Trump condemns North Korea after Otto Warmbier dies
- Trump lawyer says president not under investigation, despite tweets
- Affaire de la sex-tape: Karim Benzema conteste la validité de l'enquête
- BlackRock takes Scalable Capital stake in Europe 'robo-advisor' push
- Belhanda proche de Galatasaray
- Hamas rejects Islamic State's claim of killing of Israeli officer