Wednesday night's 2017 CMT Music Awards will honor country's music's top acts as well as lend its stage to pop, rock and R&B performers and Hollywood stars. However, the singer-songwriter and video vixen is also nominated for Video of the Year and Female Video for "Vice", so we may see her onstage a few times.
Carrie Underwood stole the show as well with her restrained version of "The Fighter" with Urban.
Urban was also a big victor at the star-studded event taking home four trophies including video of the year for Blue Ain't Your Color.
The night's biggest victor, Keith Urban, teamed up with Carrie Underwood to perform their hit song "The Fighter".
May calls attack outside London mosque an act of terror
But imam Mohammed Mahmoud stepped up and told the angry crowd to stop and to restrain the suspect until police arrived instead. Police said they had deployed extra officers "to reassure communities, especially those observing Ramadan".
The website also adds, CMT Music Awards Red Carpet Special will stream live on Facebook, starting at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, June 7.
The award was Urban's fourth win of the night, and he made sure the fans knew how grateful he is for everything they've done.
Some unconventional collaborations have been announced for the CMT Music Awards too. What is it about award shows? Who's performing: Among others, Miranda Lambert, Brett Eldredge, Thomas Rhett and Blake Shelton are scheduled to perform.
And "American Idol" champion Carrie Underwood is slated to team up with Nicole Kidman's husband Keith Urban for the first time at the major awards bash, whilst Lady Antebellum will join forces with Earth, Wind and Fire tomorrow.
- Le Premier ministre Édouard Philippe a voté au Havre — France
- Student's death 'touches the American heart'
- Australia's central bank frets on financial stability as household debt mounts
- Nation rages as Pak defeats arch-rival India in Champions Trophy
- Who is Trump's new lawyer, Jay Sekulow?
- Champions Trophy: Pakistan pulls off famous win against old rival India
- US student freed by North Korea in a coma dies at 22
- Ivanka Trump calls for tolerance after latest London attack
- Fears more Muslims could be targeted after London mosque attack
- Vers une majorité écrasante pour le parti de Macron — Législatives françaises