Daniel Berger successfully defended his FedEx St Jude Classic title as both Séamus Power and Graeme McDowell finished seven shots adrift in Memphis.
Berger is the fourth back-to-back victor at St. Jude and the first since David Toms did it in 2003 and '04.
Berger shot a bogey-free four-under par to emerge on top of a crowded leaderboard at TPC Southwind, finishing at 10-under 270 for the tournament.
"I was kind of due for one", said the two-time PGA Tour victor who has made only two cuts all season and is without a single top-60 finish.
Following a win at the St. Jude Classic yet again, the Plantation, Fla., native is planning to use this victory as more of a relaxer than anything.
South African Schwartzel shot a woeful four-over 74 on Saturday, but bounced back with a final-round 66, while Kim had a 67.
Rangers announce Alfredo Morelos signing
Philadelphia remain 10th, with only former champions DC United guided by Ben Olsen below them. He has scored 17 goals in 19 games this season for the Veikkausliiga leaders.
"I would just say that this is a great golf tournament and I want to be ready to play, compete this week", Mickelson said on Thursday. Unfortunately for the future Hall of Famer, a triple-bogey seven on the par-4 12th hole knocked him out of contention. He still shot a 68 and finished at 7-under, three shots behind the leaders.
Three dropped shots in the first five holes had him on the backfoot early on, though birdies at eight and nine, plus a level-par back nine saw him card at one-over par round of 71.
"Middle of the round got a little away from me, but I saved some shots and I haven't been doing that lately", Every said. I like it very much, and I've been playing well this year. Jutanugarn drove into the long grass on the side of the par-4 No. 18, but her approach shot left her pin-high and she made a 25-footer for the victory.
Jutanugarn shot a 3-under 69 in the final round and was tied with Thompson and Chun at 17-under 271 heading into the playoff. Perrine Delacour (62) of France and American Lindy Duncan (65) were one shot back.
Both of Berger's PGA Tour wins have come at TPC Southwind, where he finished 13 under en route to a three-shot victory past year.
- Mozilla launches its privacy-protecting Firefox Focus web browser on Android
- Ronaldo won't quit Real: club boss
- Tyra Banks Shares Rare Photo of Look-Alike Son York!
- Cosby case is about much more than him: Lena
- Racist Canadian Caught on Video Demanding 'White Doctor' at Hospital
- Centrica PLC (CNA) Rating Reiterated by Deutsche Bank AG
- Mourinho soupçonné de fraude fiscale — Man Utd
- President Macron's party wins clear parliamentary majority
- Wayne Rooney returns to training early with Man Utd future still unresolved
- Bac 2017 : le sujet du bac L de littérature