The charges include 10 counts of indecent assault and four of buggery, which are alleged to have taken place between 1983 and 1990.
It follows a string of previous allegations made against the 63-year-old.
Ex-football coach Barry Bennell has been charged with a further 14 counts of historical sex abuse against boys, the Crown Prosecution Service has said.
Bennell will appear at South Cheshire Magistrates' Court via video-link on June 28, prosecutors said.
It means the former Crewe Alexandra coach, from Buckinghamshire, now faces a total of 55 charges relating to 11 male complainants.
He has previously denied the accusations during a succession of court appearances.
Whole Foods CEO Says Amazon Connection Was 'Love at First Sight'
Amazon's $42-a-share offer amounted to a 27% premium above where Whole Foods' stock had closed the prior day, at $33.06. Later, he assured the employees, "I would just say, if Whole Foods culture evolves, it'll be in ways that you decide".
Bennell, 63, will appear at South Cheshire magistrates court in Crewe on Wednesday week after being charged with 14 new offences, allegedly committed from 1979 to 1991.
The accusations are four counts of indecent assault on a boy aged 11 to 14, four counts of indecent assault on a boy aged 11 to 12 and two counts of indecent assault on a boy aged 11 to 13.
He is also charged with four counts of buggery on a boy aged 11 to 14.
A former football coach with links to Derbyshire has been charged with further sexual offences..
On May 9, Bennell was charged with 21 counts of non-recent sexual assault on boys aged between 14 and 16.
He will next appear at Chester Crown Court on July 3 in relation to these charges.
- Rafael Nadal through to quarterfinals at French Open
- Kluber dominant as Indians blow out Orioles
- Sean Spicer says Trump has confidence in Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein
- Mayweather vs McGregor happening on August 26
- Brazil president to sue tycoon for slander
- Rangers announce Alfredo Morelos signing
- New Analyst Ratings For EMIS Group (LON:EMIS)
- Role of Dhoni, Yuvraj come under scanner
- UK police: Mosque attack suspect held on terror charges
- Foo Fighters coming to Sioux Falls in November