"The MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN agenda is doing very well despite the distraction of the Witch Hunt", Trump wrote of Robert Mueller's criminal investigation of the president, not the first time he'd awoken early with Mueller on his mind.
In a two-part tweet posted before 7 a.m. Sunday, Trump wrote: "The MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN agenda is doing very well despite the distraction of the Witch Hunt". "Trump continued, "...massive regulation cuts, 36 new legislative bills, great new S.C.Justice, [sic] and Infrastructure, Healthcare and Tax Cuts in the works!".
Trump also boasted about his 50 percent approval rating in a Rasmussen daily tracking poll, which has been an outlier since he took office.
"Witch hunt' is how Mr Trump characterises the probe into Russia's election interference and possible ties to his campaign associates".
PGA Tour makes drug testing policies more stringent, starting in October 2018
Blood testing allows for the detection of human growth hormone, something that can not be detected through urine. The tour also is bringing its list of banned substances in line with the World Anti-Doping Association.
Trump then turned to the Rasmussen poll, touting that it was "one of the most accurate in the 2016 Election, just out with a Trump 50% Approval Rating".
Dianne Feinstein, top Democrat on the US Senate Judiciary Committee, said she was "increasingly concerned" that Trump will fire both Mueller and Rosenstein.
Some of his ire is aimed at Rod Rosenstein, the United States deputy attorney general and investigative special counsel Robert Mueller, both of whom the president believes are biased against him, associates say.
- Iran Capture and Kill ISIS Members Responsible for Terrorist Attack Last Week
- IT Department seizes allegedly benami property belonging to Lalu Prasad Yadav's family
- Pregnant woman shot dead by officers after police say she brandished knife
- Australian Football League pay deal links remuneration to industry revenues
- Trump's withdrawal from climate accord was 'courageous': Murray Energy CEO
- Candidates in tight Georgia race make final bid for votes
- Amal gave birth to twins — George Clooney
- What we know about Reality Winner
- Andy Murray to donate Queen's prize money to Grenfell Tower appeal
- Perez rubbishes talk of Manchester United deal for Morata