"The MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN agenda is doing very well despite the distraction of the Witch Hunt", Trump wrote of Robert Mueller's criminal investigation of the president, not the first time he'd awoken early with Mueller on his mind.
In a two-part tweet posted before 7 a.m. Sunday, Trump wrote: "The MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN agenda is doing very well despite the distraction of the Witch Hunt". "Trump continued, "...massive regulation cuts, 36 new legislative bills, great new S.C.Justice, [sic] and Infrastructure, Healthcare and Tax Cuts in the works!".
Trump also boasted about his 50 percent approval rating in a Rasmussen daily tracking poll, which has been an outlier since he took office.
"Witch hunt' is how Mr Trump characterises the probe into Russia's election interference and possible ties to his campaign associates".
F-35A flights at Luke AFB to resume Wednesday
Be proactive - Use the "Flag as Inappropriate" link at the upper right corner of each comment to let us know of abusive posts. The Air Force says the F-35's backup oxygen system worked in each instance, and the pilot was able to land the plane safely.
Trump then turned to the Rasmussen poll, touting that it was "one of the most accurate in the 2016 Election, just out with a Trump 50% Approval Rating".
Dianne Feinstein, top Democrat on the US Senate Judiciary Committee, said she was "increasingly concerned" that Trump will fire both Mueller and Rosenstein.
Some of his ire is aimed at Rod Rosenstein, the United States deputy attorney general and investigative special counsel Robert Mueller, both of whom the president believes are biased against him, associates say.
- Ford to build the Focus in China instead of Mexico
- Cristiano Ronaldo set for July court date in tax fraud case
- Iran Capture and Kill ISIS Members Responsible for Terrorist Attack Last Week
- What we know about Reality Winner
- Radio host says his criticisms of Trump cost him his job
- Analysts Showing Optimistic Trends For Intel Corporation
- Perez rubbishes talk of Manchester United deal for Morata
- Russian Federation will target coalition jets in parts of Syria, defence ministry says
- Perez n'a pas parlé de Ronaldo avec le PSG
- Andy Murray to donate Queen's prize money to Grenfell Tower appeal