As for Reigns challenging at Summerslam, it could be possible that the Ambulance match between Strowman and Reigns at Great Balls Of Fire will be a #1 contendership match. While Strowman's injury required a few weeks of recovery, the WWE instead released statements saying that the Monster Among Men would be out of action for months. At this juncture, Reigns readied himself for another Spear but before he could deliver it, the Ambulance siren blared distracting Roman and the surprising sight of Braun Strowman. Strowman suffered a legitimate injury in the ring, one which required the wrestler to undergo surgery.
Seth Rollins managed to get the better of rival Bray Wyatt as the pair's rivalry intensifies. Later, as Roman Reigns was facing Samoa Joe in a match, he became distracted when an ambulance's sirens were heard and the vehicle was shown backing into the arena on the big screen.
Though it looked like a babyface turn was in the works for "The Game", the program abruptly ended when Stephanie turned on Angle to help HHH, and the pair soon reigned as top heels once more.
Centrica PLC (CNA) Rating Reiterated by Deutsche Bank AG
Deutsche Bank AG restated their buy rating on shares of Mondi Plc (LON: MNDI ) in a research note released on Wednesday morning. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 259 ($3.30), for a total transaction of £222,986.05 ($284,094.85).
Samoa Joe will face off one more time with Lesnar next week on RAW.
WWE has already hyped up this week's WWE Raw, nicely with the bigger announcement of Roman Reigns for Summerslam. In a lot of ways, Reigns did his part well in the brief segment, performing greatly on the mic as an overconfident wrestler who thinks he could not be beaten in the ring, according to a CBS Sports report. This time, Reigns was not lucky enough to escape the submission expert's hold, and he practically passed out. Lesnar's list of upcoming appearances for the rest of this month until July include Raw in Los Angeles on June 26, Raw in Phoenix on July 3, the WWE Great Balls of Fire pay-per-view on July 9 and Raw in Houston on July 10. After the bell rang Taker left his gloves, jacket and hat in the middle of the ring, and then he made his exit.
- Meteorologists: Atlantic could see two tropical storms this week
- President Macron's party wins clear parliamentary majority
- Whole Foods CEO Says Amazon Connection Was 'Love at First Sight'
- Rubio: Trump's Cuba Policy Will Help 'Individual Cubans'
- Weapons Found In Car That Crashed Into Paris Police Van
- Mozilla launches its privacy-protecting Firefox Focus web browser on Android
- UK opposition leader slams Grenfell Tower fire response
- NHL Reveals Protection Lists Before Expansion Draft
- Cosby case is about much more than him: Lena
- Former soccer coach charged with 14 more counts of abuse