The complaint was quickly followed by reports that Ronaldo has made a decision to leave Madrid ahead of next season following his tax problems, but Perez is adamant the prolific forward will only be on the move for a huge transfer fee. Two years ago we had that fax misfortune.
"We are calm and we have to think about the next game". He always told me he is at ease in Real Madrid.
"We do not have to sound the alarm".
Prosecutors in Madrid have filed a complaint in which they accused Ronaldo of a "voluntary" and "conscious" breach of his tax obligations, amounting to a figure of €14.7million.
Ronaldo maintains his innocence in the tax evasion case and insisted that did everything in accordance with Spanish law.
Trump lawyer says president not under investigation, despite tweets
Mueller's probe is in its earliest stages and the idea he had narrowed the investigation down to one person is absurd. Various figures associated with the Trump campaign talked to various Russians, true - but that is proof of nothing.
His first big challenge is keeping Ronaldo at the club he joined in 2009 from Manchester United for a record 94 million euros ($105.3 million).
With United being linked to several top strikers in Europe, including Ronaldo's teammate Alvaro Morata, theyclub can't afford to just sit and wait just to have Ronaldo change his mind on the last day of the transfer window. He won three Premier League titles, one Champions League trophy and one FA Cup in those six seasons.
Ronaldo exit rumours have become a yearly occurrence in the summer, and these accusations mean a move is perhaps more likely, but fans of Real Madrid can still rest easy.
"If they are good, Real Madrid will take an interest at the right time".
"Something very odd will have to happen for him to go".
"I am particularly pleased that we can now offer these opportunities in Belfast following the fantastic support my Foundation has received from this city in the past. And I'm not contemplating that, especially without speaking with him".
- Radio host says his criticisms of Trump cost him his job
- Pregnant woman shot dead by officers after police say she brandished knife
- Phil Jackson 'isn't ruling out' trading Kristaps Porzingis
- IT Department seizes allegedly benami property belonging to Lalu Prasad Yadav's family
- The Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Position Decreased by Oakworth Capital Inc
- Trump's withdrawal from climate accord was 'courageous': Murray Energy CEO
- Australian Football League pay deal links remuneration to industry revenues
- Injured jockey Frankie Dettori out of Royal Ascot
- Ligue 1: La Linguère de Saint-Louis risque la relégation
- F-35A flights at Luke AFB to resume Wednesday