The complaint was quickly followed by reports that Ronaldo has made a decision to leave Madrid ahead of next season following his tax problems, but Perez is adamant the prolific forward will only be on the move for a huge transfer fee. Two years ago we had that fax misfortune.
"We are calm and we have to think about the next game". He always told me he is at ease in Real Madrid.
"We do not have to sound the alarm".
Prosecutors in Madrid have filed a complaint in which they accused Ronaldo of a "voluntary" and "conscious" breach of his tax obligations, amounting to a figure of €14.7million.
Ronaldo maintains his innocence in the tax evasion case and insisted that did everything in accordance with Spanish law.
Ford to build the Focus in China instead of Mexico
The sale of compact cars in the United States has declined and automakers are eager to reduce the costs of producing them. If you ask us, the two biggest must-haves for the 2019 Ford Focus are nicer interior materials and more rear legroom.
His first big challenge is keeping Ronaldo at the club he joined in 2009 from Manchester United for a record 94 million euros ($105.3 million).
With United being linked to several top strikers in Europe, including Ronaldo's teammate Alvaro Morata, theyclub can't afford to just sit and wait just to have Ronaldo change his mind on the last day of the transfer window. He won three Premier League titles, one Champions League trophy and one FA Cup in those six seasons.
Ronaldo exit rumours have become a yearly occurrence in the summer, and these accusations mean a move is perhaps more likely, but fans of Real Madrid can still rest easy.
"If they are good, Real Madrid will take an interest at the right time".
"Something very odd will have to happen for him to go".
"I am particularly pleased that we can now offer these opportunities in Belfast following the fantastic support my Foundation has received from this city in the past. And I'm not contemplating that, especially without speaking with him".
- F-35A flights at Luke AFB to resume Wednesday
- Trump lawyer says president not under investigation, despite tweets
- Trump's withdrawal from climate accord was 'courageous': Murray Energy CEO
- The Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Position Decreased by Oakworth Capital Inc
- Iran Capture and Kill ISIS Members Responsible for Terrorist Attack Last Week
- IT Department seizes allegedly benami property belonging to Lalu Prasad Yadav's family
- Ligue 1: La Linguère de Saint-Louis risque la relégation
- Pregnant woman shot dead by officers after police say she brandished knife
- Donald Trump condemns North Korea after Otto Warmbier dies
- Radio host says his criticisms of Trump cost him his job