Her domestic cume now stands at $115M.
Wonder Woman is based on the popular comic books and stars Israeli actress Gal Gadot, known for playing Gisele Yashar in The Fast and the Furious film series. Women directed only 7.7% of the top films of 2015, according to the 2017 Hollywood Diversity Report by the Ralph J. Bunche Center for African American Studies at UCLA.
The advice she got from Gal Gadot was a bit more practical. Indeed, nearly three times as many people have lived on the International Space Station than have created films that break the $100 million opening weekend mark, and that's a triumph worthy of note for any gender.
"Globally this property has just resonated with fans", Warner Bros distribution chief Jeff Goldstein said of Wonder Woman. Jenkins was only signed for one film, but that means if Jenkins' representatives wanted, they could force Warner Bros.to pay millions of dollars more to keep her on board.
All President's men? How leaders welcomed Ram Nath Kovind's nomination
It instead said the Sena will take a "final decision" on Kovind in the meeting of its party leaders scheduled here Tuesday. Yechury said,"Ram Nath Kovindji RSS ke Dalit sakha ke pramukh thay, wo ek rajneeti hua na".
Also, I hope we get to see Gadot's versatility in other films since Wonder Woman will obviously open up the door for her to pursue almost any project she wishes. At this time, the filmmaker is not now signed on to direct Wonder Woman 2.
Jenkins reportedly has her eyes set on bringing Diana to America in the sequel, and with the huge time gap till her re-introduction in BvS, it's possible that Wonder Woman 2 could be another period piece.
Despite that, "Wonder Woman" proved that female-focused superhero movies have an audience and Jenkins, the first female director ever given the reigns of a superhero movie, can make this kind of movie as good (in many cases, better) as the boys.
Ruffalo, who will be seen in Thor: Ragnarok, also showed his support for the DC movie by sharing Huffington Post article, and tweeted, "Yay!" Wonder Woman made 228 Mil USD worldwide in its opening weekend and broke the record for the highest grossing movie directed by a female.
- Hamas rejects Islamic State's claim of killing of Israeli officer
- Affaire de la sex-tape: Karim Benzema conteste la validité de l'enquête
- BlackRock takes Scalable Capital stake in Europe 'robo-advisor' push
- Spanish state prosecutor accuses Jose Mourinho of tax fraud
- Justice CS Karnan arrested from Coimbatore
- Buenos Aires Des artéfacts nazis découverts en Argentine
- Golf roundup: Four share lead after 1st round at St Jude Classic
- Weapons Found In Car That Crashed Into Paris Police Van
- Anderlecht a trouvé son nouveau gardien — Mercato
- Ronaldo won't quit Real: club boss