The program is similar to many "box" services now on the market, like StitchFix and TrunkClub, where a few clothing items are sent to the customer, who then gets to try on the clothing before deciding what to keep and purchase and what to send back.
Amazon's latest perk for Prime members could make us more stylish by letting us buy everything that catches our eye and return what doesn't fit.
Amazon said Tuesday that more than a million pieces of clothing and accessories are eligible and include brands like Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, Theory and Levi's, labels that are big names at department stores. A 10% discount will be applied if customers choose to keep 2-3 items, while those who pick four items or all of them will receive a 20% discount. It's also a potential concern for Walmart, which has been snapping up online clothing brands including ModCloth and Bonobos as it tries to snare millennials.
Murder charge for Virginia man in attack on Muslim girl
She said there was some unspecified "exchange of words" between the girl and Torres leading up to the attack. Nabra was reportedly among four or five teenagers who had left the mosque in the early hours of Sunday.
Amazon has made a concerted push to expand into fashion through private labels like Lark & Ro.
Prime Wardrobe will soon be included in all Prime members' memberships, the company added.
Amazon is poised to surpass Macy's this year as the largest US clothing seller, according to Cowen & Co. analysts. For items they want to discard, customers can drop off at a UPS location or schedule a free pick up.
Thanks for your continued support.. Subscriptions start as low as 25¢ per day.
- Yemen cholera toll rises to 1146
- Ward vs Kovalev II: Andre Ward Stops Sergey Kovalev in 8
- Ford to import Focus small car from China in 2019
- Netflix dévoile la date de diffusion — Star Trek Discovery
- 'Real Madrid have received no offer for Cristiano Ronaldo'
- One Georgia special election guarantee: Nothing will be resolved
- Boeing: a annoncé le lancement du 737 MAX 10
- Analysts Showing Optimistic Trends For Petroleo Brasileiro SA - Petrobras (PBR)
- Jared Kushner speaks at tech event
- US Supreme Court Will Hear Wisconsin Redistricting Appeal