Amal and George Clooney have officially welcomed their twins into the world today, Tuesday, June 6th. Everyone is doing well.
What do you think about George and Amal Clooney finally welcoming their babies?
A representative for the couple said that mum and children are healthy and happy and the family are overjoyed by their new arrivals. "George is sedated and should recover in a few days", he jokingly added.
Interestingly, it was Julie Chen who revealed the couple's pregnancy news on The Talk back in February. Follow INSIDER on Facebook. "That's what I've been told".
Hamas rejects Islamic State's claim of killing of Israeli officer
Fatah, the political party of PA President Mahmoud Abbas, condemned Israel for killing the attackers , calling it a "war crime". According to the police, two Palestinian bystanders were wounded in the shootout, one moderately and one lightly.
Before her marriage to Hollywood's favourite bachelor in September 2014, Amal was already an established human rights lawyer and prominent activist. "My wife says I can't name them Casa and Amigos", George joked.
George Clooney has spent the previous year working on "Suburbicon", a movie starring Matt Damon and Oscar Isaac that he co-wrote and directed. And I was like, "How far along is she?' And he goes, 'Eight weeks". It's also a good thing that Amal's better judgment swayed George away from naming the little ones after his Casamigos tequila brand.
Meanwhile, hours before the news of the twins' arrival hit headlines, it emerged that the Clooneys had received a very special visit from former U.S. President Barack Obama at their home in the English countryside on 27 May (17), during the politician's visit to the United Kingdom. I didn't know that we'd have kids. Don't tell anybody else!
It comes after George, 56, hinted last week that Amal, 39, was due to give birth very soon when he pulled out of attending the ceremony for the Aurora Prize in Armenia.
- Newly reelected Real Madrid boss will try to tackle Ronaldo problem
- Ligue 1: La Linguère de Saint-Louis risque la relégation
- Radio host says his criticisms of Trump cost him his job
- US Student Detained in North Korea Suffered Serious Brain Function Loss
- Golf roundup: Four share lead after 1st round at St Jude Classic
- Drone footage illustrates devastation of Portugal forest fires which killed 62
- Ronaldo won't quit Real: club boss
- Buenos Aires Des artéfacts nazis découverts en Argentine
- All President's men? How leaders welcomed Ram Nath Kovind's nomination
- Apple seeks to void patent claims, fees in Qualcomm dispute