Amal and George Clooney have officially welcomed their twins into the world today, Tuesday, June 6th. Everyone is doing well.
What do you think about George and Amal Clooney finally welcoming their babies?
A representative for the couple said that mum and children are healthy and happy and the family are overjoyed by their new arrivals. "George is sedated and should recover in a few days", he jokingly added.
Interestingly, it was Julie Chen who revealed the couple's pregnancy news on The Talk back in February. Follow INSIDER on Facebook. "That's what I've been told".
Golf roundup: Four share lead after 1st round at St Jude Classic
Jutanugarn shot a 3-under 69 in the final round and was tied with Thompson and Chun at 17-under 271 heading into the playoff. Jude Classic yet again, the Plantation, Fla., native is planning to use this victory as more of a relaxer than anything.
Before her marriage to Hollywood's favourite bachelor in September 2014, Amal was already an established human rights lawyer and prominent activist. "My wife says I can't name them Casa and Amigos", George joked.
George Clooney has spent the previous year working on "Suburbicon", a movie starring Matt Damon and Oscar Isaac that he co-wrote and directed. And I was like, "How far along is she?' And he goes, 'Eight weeks". It's also a good thing that Amal's better judgment swayed George away from naming the little ones after his Casamigos tequila brand.
Meanwhile, hours before the news of the twins' arrival hit headlines, it emerged that the Clooneys had received a very special visit from former U.S. President Barack Obama at their home in the English countryside on 27 May (17), during the politician's visit to the United Kingdom. I didn't know that we'd have kids. Don't tell anybody else!
It comes after George, 56, hinted last week that Amal, 39, was due to give birth very soon when he pulled out of attending the ceremony for the Aurora Prize in Armenia.
- US Student Detained in North Korea Suffered Serious Brain Function Loss
- Ligue 1: La Linguère de Saint-Louis risque la relégation
- BlackRock takes Scalable Capital stake in Europe 'robo-advisor' push
- Newly reelected Real Madrid boss will try to tackle Ronaldo problem
- The Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Position Decreased by Oakworth Capital Inc
- Father of UVA Student Otto Warmbier Holds News Conference
- Australia suspends airstrikes in Syria after U.S. downed jet
- Le Pen starts party 'overhaul' after election defeat
- Box office triumph for Wonder Woman's female director Patty Jenkins
- Spanish state prosecutor accuses Jose Mourinho of tax fraud