Amal and George Clooney have officially welcomed their twins into the world today, Tuesday, June 6th. Everyone is doing well.
What do you think about George and Amal Clooney finally welcoming their babies?
A representative for the couple said that mum and children are healthy and happy and the family are overjoyed by their new arrivals. "George is sedated and should recover in a few days", he jokingly added.
Interestingly, it was Julie Chen who revealed the couple's pregnancy news on The Talk back in February. Follow INSIDER on Facebook. "That's what I've been told".
Trump lawyer says president not under investigation, despite tweets
Mueller's probe is in its earliest stages and the idea he had narrowed the investigation down to one person is absurd. Various figures associated with the Trump campaign talked to various Russians, true - but that is proof of nothing.
Before her marriage to Hollywood's favourite bachelor in September 2014, Amal was already an established human rights lawyer and prominent activist. "My wife says I can't name them Casa and Amigos", George joked.
George Clooney has spent the previous year working on "Suburbicon", a movie starring Matt Damon and Oscar Isaac that he co-wrote and directed. And I was like, "How far along is she?' And he goes, 'Eight weeks". It's also a good thing that Amal's better judgment swayed George away from naming the little ones after his Casamigos tequila brand.
Meanwhile, hours before the news of the twins' arrival hit headlines, it emerged that the Clooneys had received a very special visit from former U.S. President Barack Obama at their home in the English countryside on 27 May (17), during the politician's visit to the United Kingdom. I didn't know that we'd have kids. Don't tell anybody else!
It comes after George, 56, hinted last week that Amal, 39, was due to give birth very soon when he pulled out of attending the ceremony for the Aurora Prize in Armenia.
- Newly reelected Real Madrid boss will try to tackle Ronaldo problem
- Grenfell Tower victims to get £5500 from emergency fund, Theresa May says
- Box office triumph for Wonder Woman's female director Patty Jenkins
- India's SpiceJet to buy up to 50 additional Bombardier Q400 turboprop planes
- Affaire de la sex-tape: Karim Benzema conteste la validité de l'enquête
- BlackRock takes Scalable Capital stake in Europe 'robo-advisor' push
- US Student Detained in North Korea Suffered Serious Brain Function Loss
- Le Pen starts party 'overhaul' after election defeat
- Hamas rejects Islamic State's claim of killing of Israeli officer
- Ligue 1: La Linguère de Saint-Louis risque la relégation