"We have a witness saying that the guy who did what he did, the driver of the van, said 'I did my bit, ' which means he's not mentally ill", Kacimi said.
"In a statement given to local media on behalf of Osborne's family, his nephew Ellis Osborne said: "We are massively shocked; it's unbelievable, it still hasn't really sunk in".
Witnesses claimed to have heard a man shout "kill all Muslims" during the attack.
A spokesman said police investigations are "continuing to establish whether there is any link between his death and the attack" adding: "The man suspected of driving the van was detained by members of the public at the scene".
British health authorities say seven people remain hospitalized after a driver plowed into a crowd spilling out of north London mosques after Ramadan services.
Philip Hammond: Conservatives 'not deaf' to message at ballot box
Overall, we are a government that believes in low taxes and we want to reduce the burden of taxes overall for working families". Speaking on Peston on Sunday Hammond gave his view on the Conservative's recent election campaign.
"I know exactly what people are thinking by their looks", she said.
One man died and 10 people were injured in the assault, the latest in a series of terror attacks to hit the United Kingdom this year.
Khadijeh Sherizi said Mr Osborne was polite and her children, who are Muslim, would play with his children most days. Christine also expressed her sympathy for the victims of the incident and said that her heart goes out to all those who were injured in the incident.
He hired the £80-a-day van to carry out the attack in the early hours of Monday morning.
The U.K. police are investigating the incident as a terrorist attack.
He said the attack was one of terror and that it was "similar" to those which have recently happened in Manchester, Westminster and London Bridge. May vowed to provide extra police resources to protect mosques.
- FBI Investigates Anti-Trump Gunman Who Shot 4 People at Virginia Ballpark
- Andy Murray to donate Queen's prize money to Grenfell Tower appeal
- F-35A flights at Luke AFB to resume Wednesday
- IT Department seizes allegedly benami property belonging to Lalu Prasad Yadav's family
- Perez rubbishes talk of Manchester United deal for Morata
- Analysts Showing Optimistic Trends For Intel Corporation
- Ford to build the Focus in China instead of Mexico
- New Zealand leader faces questions over alleged secret tapes
- Australian Football League pay deal links remuneration to industry revenues
- Trump's withdrawal from climate accord was 'courageous': Murray Energy CEO