The frightful incident took place at Lakhochak village under Chanan police station in Lakhisarai district on Friday, bringing back memories from 2012 Delhi's Nirbhaya case.
The family has said the girl had been thrown off the train - a claim the police have denied. "Someone grabbed me from behind, gagged and blindfolded me and dragged me to a nearby field". "I could hear them speaking that they should kill me and they threw me out of the train". She was admitted to the Patna Medical College and Hospital (PMCH) in a critical condition on Sunday. "The two youths, whom I had recognised, pushed me out of the train and I became unconscious again", she said.The victim had appeared for Class X state board examination from Lakhochak school recently. After searching for her frantically, they found her 12 hours later at the Kiul Railway station platform, where people had brought her from the tracks. "After about 12 hours of frantic search, we found her at Kiul railway station".
The guards had demanded money from the victim's brother for a bed, and hospital administration had only taken action when the news was highlighted by the media. When her condition worsened, doctors referred to state capital. "She has received at least two dozen stitches in her private parts, both her feet are irrevocably damaged, her thigh bone is fractured and she has serious injuries on her waist".
ICC Champions Trophy: India, Pakistan Players Share A Laugh After The Final
Pakistan put on a cricketing masterclass at The Oval to claim the ICC Champions Trophy over rivals India on Saturday. Pandya did provide a little hope with his 76 runs helping take the reigning champions from 72-6 to 152-7.
Meanwhile, the police have said that one of the accused has been identified and arrested.
- Sainsbury's shares up as supermarket giant opens talks on Nisa bid
- Expect President Trump to Serve 8 Year in the Oval Office
- Koepka claims first major title by taming Erin Hills
- Brooks Koepka caps record week with US Open title
- Airbus Unveils Upgraded Version Of A380 Superjumbo
- Blackstone buys flexible workspace specialist The Office Group
- Afghan soldier attacks USA troops
- Trump Attorney: The President Is Not Under Investigation
- Sensex gains 153 points as GST Council eases rules for return filing
- Bayern are not going to fight for Ronaldo