The frightful incident took place at Lakhochak village under Chanan police station in Lakhisarai district on Friday, bringing back memories from 2012 Delhi's Nirbhaya case.
The family has said the girl had been thrown off the train - a claim the police have denied. "Someone grabbed me from behind, gagged and blindfolded me and dragged me to a nearby field". "I could hear them speaking that they should kill me and they threw me out of the train". She was admitted to the Patna Medical College and Hospital (PMCH) in a critical condition on Sunday. "The two youths, whom I had recognised, pushed me out of the train and I became unconscious again", she said.The victim had appeared for Class X state board examination from Lakhochak school recently. After searching for her frantically, they found her 12 hours later at the Kiul Railway station platform, where people had brought her from the tracks. "After about 12 hours of frantic search, we found her at Kiul railway station".
The guards had demanded money from the victim's brother for a bed, and hospital administration had only taken action when the news was highlighted by the media. When her condition worsened, doctors referred to state capital. "She has received at least two dozen stitches in her private parts, both her feet are irrevocably damaged, her thigh bone is fractured and she has serious injuries on her waist".
Amir jolts India's top order
But the rest of the much acclaimed Indian batting line-up staged a spectacular collapse and were reduced to 72/6 in the 17th over. For a team that can t play worldwide cricket at home due to security issues, the victory has far-reaching implications.
Meanwhile, the police have said that one of the accused has been identified and arrested.
- Brooks Koepka caps record week with US Open title
- British police arrest seventh man in London Bridge attack probe
- Bac ES et L 2017 : les corrigés de l'épreuve anticipée de sciences
- NMSP: Hostage situation at Alamogordo pistachio farm ends
- United States hackers could have framed Russia: Putin
- Senga remporte un Prix de Diane Longines mouvementé
- Bayern are not going to fight for Ronaldo
- Afghan soldier attacks USA troops
- Blackstone buys flexible workspace specialist The Office Group
- Trump Attorney: The President Is Not Under Investigation