The frightful incident took place at Lakhochak village under Chanan police station in Lakhisarai district on Friday, bringing back memories from 2012 Delhi's Nirbhaya case.
The family has said the girl had been thrown off the train - a claim the police have denied. "Someone grabbed me from behind, gagged and blindfolded me and dragged me to a nearby field". "I could hear them speaking that they should kill me and they threw me out of the train". She was admitted to the Patna Medical College and Hospital (PMCH) in a critical condition on Sunday. "The two youths, whom I had recognised, pushed me out of the train and I became unconscious again", she said.The victim had appeared for Class X state board examination from Lakhochak school recently. After searching for her frantically, they found her 12 hours later at the Kiul Railway station platform, where people had brought her from the tracks. "After about 12 hours of frantic search, we found her at Kiul railway station".
The guards had demanded money from the victim's brother for a bed, and hospital administration had only taken action when the news was highlighted by the media. When her condition worsened, doctors referred to state capital. "She has received at least two dozen stitches in her private parts, both her feet are irrevocably damaged, her thigh bone is fractured and she has serious injuries on her waist".
Bac ES et L 2017 : les corrigés de l'épreuve anticipée de sciences
Dans la partie 1, les élèves ont dû répondre à plusieurs questions sur le thème: Représentation visuelle qui valait au total 8 points.
Meanwhile, the police have said that one of the accused has been identified and arrested.
- Francona feeling better, expected to manage Indians game
- Blackstone buys flexible workspace specialist The Office Group
- Russian ForMin calls on US to respect Syria's integrity: agencies
- ICC Champions Trophy: India, Pakistan Players Share A Laugh After The Final
- Oil Sinks To November Lows On Shock US Gasoline Build
- Expect President Trump to Serve 8 Year in the Oval Office
- Il vit en combinaison de plongée, son couple finit au tribunal
- British police arrest seventh man in London Bridge attack probe
- Boeing Unveils Plans for New Version of 737 Max
- Brooks Koepka caps record week with US Open title