Trump's apparent confirmation that he is under probe for obstruction of justice by special counsel appointed to probe alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential polls came a day after a Washington Post report pointed to such an investigation.
Amid stirrings earlier this week that Trump was possibly considering the idea of firing Mueller, it was Rosenstein who testified before a congressional hearing that such an act could not be taken without specific cause.
United States intelligence agencies concluded in a report issued in January that Russian Federation interfered in the presidential race to try to help Trump win, in part by hacking and releasing emails damaging to Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.
Obstruction of justice is an impeachable offense.
E3 2017: Xbox One X Is "Like A High-End PC", Developer Says
But even with all of this horsepower, there's no guarantee that every game will run at native 4K with 60 frames-per-second . People who have a 4K TV want to take advantage of it with games that provide that quality.
Trump has vehemently denied any collusion between himself or any of his associates and Russian Federation.
Examining such possible charges will allow investigators to interview key administration figures including Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein and possibly Trump himself, said the source familiar with the Mueller investigation.
The president also praised his own use of social media, tweeting about how he is able to bypass traditional news media.
The White House has said the president "has never asked Mr Comey or anyone else to end any investigation, including any investigation involving General Flynn".
A spokesperson for Trump's personal lawyer, Marc Kasowitz, issued a statement saying: "The FBI leak of information regarding the President is outrageous, inexcusable and illegal". The order also covers separate inquiries into several key Trump associates including former national security adviser Michael Flynn, campaign adviser Paul Manafort, foreign policy aide Carter Page and outside adviser Roger Stone.
Trump wrote, "You are witnessing the single greatest WITCH HUNT in American political history - led by some very bad and conflicted people!"
- Nicola Sturgeon open to 'progressive' pact with Labour to stop Tory government
- Confederations Cup Preview: Groups And Game Times
- Chelsea ready to appease Conte with Cristiano Ronaldo move — In Focus
- Amir spell destroys India
- Longest active win streaks on line when Beavers, Tigers meet
- Harman edges clear, Thomas dazzles in US Open blitz
- Theresa May admits initial response to Grenfell Tower was 'not good enough'
- White House Reportedly Working With House GOP to Weaken Russian Sanctions
- LeBron James loved Draymond Green talking about him during championship parade
- Trois nationalistes corses élus députés, une première historique — Législatives