Speaking on NBC's "Meet the Press" Sunday, attorney Jay Sekulow said the "president is not under investigation by the special counsel".
Sekulow, on one of four scheduled appearances on Sunday political talk shows, several times insisted the president was referring to a news report about an investigation, not an actual probe.
The lawyer, Jay Sekulow, contended the tweet was not a confirmation of the investigation, but instead a response to a report in The Washington Post.
Cuba rejects Trump's criticism as "hostile" but seeks to maintain official ties even as U.S. rolls back some changes instituted by Obama.
A lawyer for President Donald Trump said he is not under investigation, even though the president himself said he was.
On CNN, Sekulow said it was a response to an article in the Washington Post alleging Trump was under investigation for obstruction of justice.
Boeing launches 737 MAX 10 with 240 orders, commitments
With those orders in hand, Boeing and its engineers will have the jet ready for airlines in 2020. GECAS has 170 737 MAX airplanes on order, the largest of any aircraft leasing company.
He also said he has "every problem" with Mueller's investigation, and finds the special counsel's public friendship with fired FBI Director James Comey "weird". Rubio says it's important for the American people to know how the Russians interfered because we have more elections coming up.
Rasmussen said Friday its daily presidential tracking poll that 50% of likely USA voters approve of Trump's job performance, while the other 50% disapprove.
His morning missive apparently referred to Rod Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general whose role leading the federal investigation has become increasingly complicated. "I don't think that tweet helped him", Gingrich said on ABC's "This Week". Witch Hunt, ' the president wrote on Twitter.
He continued by saying: "Many new jobs, high business enthusiasm.massive regulation cuts, 36 new legislative bills signed, great new S.C.Justice, and Infrastructure, Healthcare and Tax Cuts in works!"
On Thursday, Trump called Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 campaign a "witch hunt: based on the "phony" premise of possible collusion between Russia and a cadre of Trump campaign associates".
- LG G6+, LG G6 32 GB announced in new colors
- Cosby judge could revisit issue of revealing names of jurors
- Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow contradicts president on obstruction investigation
- Le forfait Free évolue — Roaming
- Apple iPhone 8 accessories already up for pre-orders
- Donald Trump not under investigation for obstruction, says lawyer
- Several injured in London after reports of vehicle ramming pedestrians
- Russian Federation get off to winning start, beat New Zealand — FIFA Confederations Cup
- Philando Castile death: Fate of police officer now in jury's han
- 62 morts selon le dernier bilan, des victimes témoignent — Incendie au Portugal