'So this morning I heard a meow in my garage and we don't have a cat, ' said the owner as he walks around the auto to see if he can pinpoint the sound.
One man got a unique, one-of-a-kind feature with his Tesla Model X that he wasn't expecting -an adorable kitten.
After a thorough search, I located the meow coming from within my Model X's rear bumper.
Of all the things that could possibly go wrong with your electric self-driving vehicle, finding a kitten inside your bumper may be the cutest of them all.
Tropical disturbance may enter Gulf, add to local rain chances
It will be the second for the year, however, coming after Tropical Storm Arlene formed over the central Atlantic Ocean in April. Meteorologist Rob Duns will have the latest tropical and local weather forecast on NBC2 News at 11 p.m. on Sunday night.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk shared videos on Twitter Saturday afternoon of a Tesla owner hearing a kitten meow while trapped inside the bumper of his Model X, and the subsequent rescue with the help of the Tesla Service Center.
The next video Musk shared showed a Tesla employee removing the "feisty" orange kitten from the auto.
The mechanics gave the cat water as soon as it was dislodged and one even offered to give it a forever home, according to S U.
- Scotland 2 England 2: Kane rescues point amid late drama
- West Indies name unchanged squad for first two ODIs against India
- Take-Two takes action against more GTA V hack tools
- L'international varois Eric Melville est décédé — Toulon
- Twitter Went Nuts Over This Sea Creature That Looks Like A Penis
- Pulling the Curtain Back on Forward Air Corporation (NasdaqGS:FWRD)
- Pamela Anderson wants Julian Assange freed
- Donald to lead Chiefs against Lions
- Fakhar, Amir star as Pakistan stun India
- 'Ram Nath Kovind will make an exceptional president,' says Narendra Modi