'So this morning I heard a meow in my garage and we don't have a cat, ' said the owner as he walks around the auto to see if he can pinpoint the sound.
One man got a unique, one-of-a-kind feature with his Tesla Model X that he wasn't expecting -an adorable kitten.
After a thorough search, I located the meow coming from within my Model X's rear bumper.
Of all the things that could possibly go wrong with your electric self-driving vehicle, finding a kitten inside your bumper may be the cutest of them all.
After being accused for Gulf crisis, Trump now offers to resolve it
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson pauses while speaking about Qatar at the State Department in Washington, Friday June 9, 2017. The U.S.is carrying out military action in the region in its campaign against ISIS from the Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar .
Tesla CEO Elon Musk shared videos on Twitter Saturday afternoon of a Tesla owner hearing a kitten meow while trapped inside the bumper of his Model X, and the subsequent rescue with the help of the Tesla Service Center.
The next video Musk shared showed a Tesla employee removing the "feisty" orange kitten from the auto.
The mechanics gave the cat water as soon as it was dislodged and one even offered to give it a forever home, according to S U.
- Representative Steve Scalise's Condition Improves to "Serious"
- Trump Representative Claims He is Not Under Investigation
- Cristiano Ronaldo interested in Manchester United return
- Tropical disturbance may enter Gulf, add to local rain chances
- Finally, Britain kicks off Brexit negotiations with EU
- Citing strong job market, Fed votes to boost rates
- Scotland 2 England 2: Kane rescues point amid late drama
- James likes 3-on-3 in Olympics
- Donald to lead Chiefs against Lions
- Protests continue in part of "Father's Day for Philando"