'So this morning I heard a meow in my garage and we don't have a cat, ' said the owner as he walks around the auto to see if he can pinpoint the sound.
One man got a unique, one-of-a-kind feature with his Tesla Model X that he wasn't expecting -an adorable kitten.
After a thorough search, I located the meow coming from within my Model X's rear bumper.
Of all the things that could possibly go wrong with your electric self-driving vehicle, finding a kitten inside your bumper may be the cutest of them all.
Senate Democrat says any WH tapes due by Friday
Sekulow: No, the context of the tweet, I just gave you the legal theory of how the constitution works... On Twitter Friday, Trump wrote as part of a tweet about the probe that "I am being investigated".
Tesla CEO Elon Musk shared videos on Twitter Saturday afternoon of a Tesla owner hearing a kitten meow while trapped inside the bumper of his Model X, and the subsequent rescue with the help of the Tesla Service Center.
The next video Musk shared showed a Tesla employee removing the "feisty" orange kitten from the auto.
The mechanics gave the cat water as soon as it was dislodged and one even offered to give it a forever home, according to S U.
- Twitter Went Nuts Over This Sea Creature That Looks Like A Penis
- Take-Two takes action against more GTA V hack tools
- 'Ram Nath Kovind will make an exceptional president,' says Narendra Modi
- Milan AC : Mino Raiola revient sur le cash Milan-Gianluigi Donnarumma
- Scotland 2 England 2: Kane rescues point amid late drama
- Sarfraz Ahmed: 'The win will be remembered for a long, long time'
- Protests continue in part of "Father's Day for Philando"
- James likes 3-on-3 in Olympics
- Representative Steve Scalise's Condition Improves to "Serious"
- Fakhar, Amir star as Pakistan stun India