This further leak explores "varying concepts for the Shadow of the Tomb Raider logo and key art", according to TAKEOFF's website (though the page is now removed). The company has often in the past, worked on the promotional material of the titles of Square Enix, so it is likely that some truth may lie in this rumor.
Some key art and logos have surfaced for the yet to be confirmed Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
It was always inevitable that Rise of the Tomb Raider would get a follow-up, and nearly as inevitable that it'd be called "Shadow of the Tomb Raider" (games with "shadow" in the title are popular, you see).
It follows up with: "This process consisted of using the different pillars of the game as inspiration to accurately portray the brand". Unfortunately, the the page on the company's website where the art was originally found is now down. Additionally, the art shows pyramids for Lara to explore.
The early art clearly shows Lara is various poses wearing new weapons, including a small sword, machete, and a spear.
Trapeze artist dangles by her teeth over Niagra Falls
The aerialist wife of daredevil Nik Wallenda has successfully hung by her teeth from a helicopter over Niagara Falls . She added, "I respect this man (Nik) so much more because that was way more windy than I thought it was going to be".
At the end of a year ago, news of a Tomb Raider game surfaced when a Reddit user snapped a pic of the title on a Montreal subway.
And now here we are, almost eight months later, and there's another Shadow of the Tomb Raider leak that also looks incredibly legit.
At the moment, everything is to be taken with proper precaution, waiting for an official announcement that could come as early as this year.
However, the artwork for the upcoming Shadow Of The Tomb Raider has apparently been leaked.
- Nouvelle console Ataribox, confirmée !
- Economics professor Silvana Tenreyro appointed to Bank of England rate-setting panel
- PM Theresa May confident of securing deal to stay in power
- Sony's 'Venom' Will Be in the Same Universe as 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Koepka caps a record week with US Open title
- Japan investigates delay in reporting US Navy ship collision
- Real Madrid need you: Zidane to Ronaldo
- 17 killed in Borno multiple blasts
- Five reasons why the SNP lost seats in the general election
- New Zealand beats Oracle in America's Cup opener in Bermuda