This further leak explores "varying concepts for the Shadow of the Tomb Raider logo and key art", according to TAKEOFF's website (though the page is now removed). The company has often in the past, worked on the promotional material of the titles of Square Enix, so it is likely that some truth may lie in this rumor.
Some key art and logos have surfaced for the yet to be confirmed Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
It was always inevitable that Rise of the Tomb Raider would get a follow-up, and nearly as inevitable that it'd be called "Shadow of the Tomb Raider" (games with "shadow" in the title are popular, you see).
It follows up with: "This process consisted of using the different pillars of the game as inspiration to accurately portray the brand". Unfortunately, the the page on the company's website where the art was originally found is now down. Additionally, the art shows pyramids for Lara to explore.
The early art clearly shows Lara is various poses wearing new weapons, including a small sword, machete, and a spear.
Sony's 'Venom' Will Be in the Same Universe as 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
The fan's review continued to praise these factors, but also flagged up a familiar problem within Marvel movies. Therefore, it's fantastic to hear that lightning is likely to have struck twice for the young actor.
At the end of a year ago, news of a Tomb Raider game surfaced when a Reddit user snapped a pic of the title on a Montreal subway.
And now here we are, almost eight months later, and there's another Shadow of the Tomb Raider leak that also looks incredibly legit.
At the moment, everything is to be taken with proper precaution, waiting for an official announcement that could come as early as this year.
However, the artwork for the upcoming Shadow Of The Tomb Raider has apparently been leaked.
- Uber's board has unanimously agreed to all of the company's culture fixes
- New Zealand beats Oracle in America's Cup opener in Bermuda
- Restoring Stormont powersharing the priority as Brexit talks begin, says Simon Coveney
- Hospital Upgrades Scalise Condition To 'Serious,' Says He Is 'More Responsive'
- Qatar won't cut gas to UAE - Qatar Petroleum CEO
- Trapeze artist dangles by her teeth over Niagra Falls
- Koepka caps a record week with US Open title
- Five reasons why the SNP lost seats in the general election
- Michael Phelps Might Race a Great White For Shark Week
- Lot-et-Garonne: radicalisé, il poignarde un agriculteur