"There's probably someone from Psyonix talking to someone from Sony every day". "They didn't have onions".
The cross-play drama continues, this time with Rocket League.
"In terms of pure greenlighting for when this project started, three months ago", says Psyonix Vice-President Jeffrey Dunham says to US Gamer, "If you wanna talk about when we first started investigating, messing with dev kits, late previous year was about when we first started looking at it".
Then Nintendo announced that Rocket League is coming to Nintendo Switch, again with cross-network play on all platforms, but PlayStation 4.
When I asked Nintendo communications boss Charlie Scibetta about this, he made it clear that the Switch company trusts developers.
"Would you like to play?"
"With cross-platform play, it's a big deal that everything feels the same and looks the same so nobody feels like they're at a disadvantage", said Jeremy Dunham, vice president at Psyonix.
London attackers tried hiring 7.5 tonne lorry
Three French people, two Australians, one Canadian, a Spanish man and a Briton were killed in the attack , and nearly 50 wounded. Butt tried to rent a 7.5-ton box truck, but his payment was declined and he rented a smaller van instead.
Instead, it went to Insomniac, whose history with family action series Ratchet & Clank may have prepared them for the unusual combative but non-lethal approach being adopted by the Marvel's Spider-Man, as Spidey works to save civilians and automatically stops bad guys from plummeting to their deaths in combat.
It will be missing from the Nintendo Switch version, likely due to the console inability to run the Frostbite engine.
"I have this analogy, and I know I use this analogy a lot, but it's like if I have an iPhone and my brother has a [Samsung] Galaxy". And Microsoft announced that online Minecraft players would soon be united across Switch, Xbox One, PC, mobile, and VR platforms. In a game as fast as Rocket League, having a steady frame rate as close to 60 fps as possible definitely benefits players.
So why would Sony tell them no?
As said Nintendo focused on the new Switch console which can be used as a home console as well as a portable handheld console.
"It's why we came to Switch". PC players can't text or voice chat with people on PS4, for example. This will be an adjustment if you're used to seeing Rocket League in 1080p. If we can pass that, we can pass any of the other security protocols.
- Federation Internationale de Football Association 2017 Confederations Cup kicks off in Russia
- Retailers quaking as Amazon embraces bricks and mortar
- The Celtics Reportedly Had Some Strange Reasons For Not Wanting Markelle Fultz
- Crestfallen that Donald Trump rolling back detente: Cubans
- Mexico snatch late 2-2 draw against Portugal in Confed Cup
- FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND: Warm & humid with isolated showers
- Celtics and 76ers agree on trade for No. 1 draft pick
- U.S. president not under investigation for obstruction: His attorney
- Pakistan thrash India to win Champions Trophy
- Succès mémorable de Porsche sur les 24h du Mans — Spot-Auto