Sources connected with the family tell us the twins were born on Monday in a Los Angeles hospital.
If the announcement of the birth of Beyonce was made this Sunday, it does not correspond to the official date of the arrival of the twins Carter.
He said: "Jay Z and I are also fools to our daughters".
But Beyonce recently showed off her large bump covered in an intricate henna design after her baby shower, which she spent with friends.
Pakistan smash 338 vs India in Champions Trophy final
Kohli said: "I congratulated them in the post-match presentation and I would do the same here because they deserved to win. He dismissed Rohit Sharma (nought), India captain Virat Kohli (five) and Shikhar Dhawan (21) in a stunning new-ball spell.
"We have been blessed two times over". No one saw it coming - not the tabloids which spent the past year predicting the demise of the Carters' marriage, nor her Beyhive of fans who followed the couple's every move.
"We are incredibly grateful that our family will be growing by two, and we thank you for all your well wishes", she added, signing with Jay-Z.
Fans have also desperately tried to interpret the colours of Beyonce's Instagram posts, in an attempt to discover the sex of her babies. But there has been no word from superstars Beyonce and Jay Z themselves.
The pair have remained relatively silent throughout the pregnancy but Beyonce's mother Tina Knowles hasn't been able to contain her excitement.
The Grammy winning singer revealed that she was pregnant with two back in early February with an Instagram post.
Beyonce reportedly gave birth to her twins - a boy and girl - almost a week ago, sources reveal.
- LeBron James loved Draymond Green talking about him during championship parade
- Trump attorney says president not under investigation
- Brooks Koepka wins US Open title, breaking through for his first
- Robert Mueller Should Recuse Himself From Russia Investigation
- Reports swirl about Beyonce's twins, but no confirmation yet
- Iran kills man behind deadly Tehran terror attacks
- Wind pummels US Open as final round under way
- Pakistan set 339 for India
- Rout by Macron's party in French parliamentary election vote
- Oil prices fall on OPEC output increase, rising United States crude stocks