Sources connected with the family tell us the twins were born on Monday in a Los Angeles hospital.
If the announcement of the birth of Beyonce was made this Sunday, it does not correspond to the official date of the arrival of the twins Carter.
He said: "Jay Z and I are also fools to our daughters".
But Beyonce recently showed off her large bump covered in an intricate henna design after her baby shower, which she spent with friends.
Low turnout so far in French parliamentary vote
Ultra-leftist Jean-Luc Melenchon, who Macron also defeated in the presidential vote, said he won in his Marseille district. Experts partly blamed voter fatigue following the May 7 election of Macron, plus voter disappointment with politics.
"We have been blessed two times over". No one saw it coming - not the tabloids which spent the past year predicting the demise of the Carters' marriage, nor her Beyhive of fans who followed the couple's every move.
"We are incredibly grateful that our family will be growing by two, and we thank you for all your well wishes", she added, signing with Jay-Z.
Fans have also desperately tried to interpret the colours of Beyonce's Instagram posts, in an attempt to discover the sex of her babies. But there has been no word from superstars Beyonce and Jay Z themselves.
The pair have remained relatively silent throughout the pregnancy but Beyonce's mother Tina Knowles hasn't been able to contain her excitement.
The Grammy winning singer revealed that she was pregnant with two back in early February with an Instagram post.
Beyonce reportedly gave birth to her twins - a boy and girl - almost a week ago, sources reveal.
- Chelsea ready to appease Conte with Cristiano Ronaldo move — In Focus
- Cristiano Ronaldo skips post-match press conference after Portugal draw
- Trump attorney says president not under investigation
- Longest active win streaks on line when Beavers, Tigers meet
- Pakistan smash 338 vs India in Champions Trophy final
- Pakistan set 339 for India
- Reports swirl about Beyonce's twins, but no confirmation yet
- Rout by Macron's party in French parliamentary election vote
- Real Madrid changing Cristiano Ronaldo's mind over exit will be hard - Calderon
- Cosby set for 3rd day of sexual assault trial