Before the tax allegations came out in the media, it is reported that Ronaldo indicated to Sir Alex that he felt unloved at Real Madrid, when at a function together a few weeks ago.
The former boss said after selling him to Real that he believed the player would return to the club one day. I hope so. It would be very bad business to sell him.
"I try to listen to him and he explains things to me in the best way". But we're a great side too, and I'm sure we can stop him.
"The same year I had the problem with Robinho and he wanted to leave". I hope he hasn't chose to leave but if he has already made his mind up, it will be hard to change the situation.
"The club has been very important in his career".
" Nos chers voisins " c'est fini !
Le comédien a affirmé qu'un projet de film était en cours. " On veut les faire sortir de l'immeuble, leur faire vivre des aventures " a-t-il déclaré.
All the latest Manchester United transfer news and rumours from across the British and European press on Monday, June 19.
He has also helped his team to win two La Liga titles after joining them on transfer from Manchester United F.C. for a ten record 80 million pounds in 2009.
Paris Saint-Germain, Bayern Munich and Chelsea have all been credited with an interest, but according to The Sun, Ronaldo is only interested in a return to Man United due to his special relationship with the club.
Together with Barcelona's Lionel Messi, the presence of Ronaldo at Madrid has helped LaLiga cement its status as one of the most attractive competitions in world football, leaving Tebas concerned at the prospect of the Portugal global quitting Zinedine Zidane's side. I don't see him playing in China or the Middle East.
The 26-year-old told the official website of the Confederations Cup: "It goes without saying that he's a great player".
- Deal eyes security measures following fatal prison guard shooing
- North Korea launches four surface-to-ship missiles
- Wikileaks : Pamela Anderson interpelle Emmanuel Macron et étrille Theresa May
- Do Institutional Investors Love Wachovia Corp New (NASDAQ:WB)?
- How gunman planned to kill U.S. lawmakers
- Civil Rights Commission Launches Investigation into Trump Admin.
- Japan investigates delay in reporting US Navy ship collision
- Hackers stole credit card data from Buckle stores
- No more comments on DoJ lawsuits, says Najib
- India rout Pakistan 7-1