A senior United Arab Emirates (UAE) official said on Monday Qatar's powerful Arab neighbors could continue to isolate it "for years" if it did not alter its foreign policy and said a list of their grievances would be completed in the next days.
The committee criticized the extensive political and media campaign against Doha and Qatari institutions that are active in supporting the Palestinians, Middle East Monitor (MEMO) reports citing an Algerian media source.
In Eastern Ghouta, even before the Gulf crisis, factions supported by Qatar on one side and Saudi Arabia on the other had already clashed, killing hundreds of fighters. "This is a clear indication that Qatar is being supported by Malta despite enough evidence of them supporting terrorism".
"Enough is enough, and our Qatari brothers can not continue to fund extremism and terrorise and incite and use hostile media and interfere with the affairs of other countries and still remain in good standing", he said, adding he expected a positive response that would move the region to a "better place".
Sheikh Sabah, a long-serving diplomat, said Gulf countries had "one destiny" due to their historical ties and cross-border family relations.
Belotti, l'atout du PSG pour conserver Verratti
Trouver un second attaquant de pointe est une des nombreuses pistes du PSG pour améliorer le visage du club la saison prochaine. Mais ce qui est intéressant dans la Une du quotidien italien, c'est l'argumentaire déployé.
Abdullah said in a statement the pair "were detained from our hotel by Saudi police in Mecca after a live analysis" on the crisis with Qatar.
Saudi Arabia objected to these revelations, and was unappeased by Qatar's attempt to explain away the article as "fake news".
Last week Secretary of State Rex Tillerson asked that the nations in the anti-Qatari effort "ease the blockade against Qatar" and requested that Doha be "responsive" to its neighbours' concerns over terror financing.
Turkey and Qatar had previously signed a joint defense agreement, and Turkish authorities have been in the process of setting up a military base in the Gulf country.
- Cheryl Tweedy: Liam Payne is an 'amazing daddy'
- Money laundering case: CBI questions Delhi Health Minister Satyendar Jain's wife
- NKM battue dans la 2e circonscription de Paris — Législatives
- Police respond to Mass. mall for report of armed man
- Tourists in Bali eat dog meat, thinking it to be chicken
- Bummer buddies: Roomies Fowler, Thomas fizzle at US Open
- WH AIDS Council Members Resign Because Trump 'Simply Does Not Care'
- Brexit negotiations begin as chief EU, Britain negotiators underline constructive attitude
- Uber's board has unanimously agreed to all of the company's culture fixes
- NSW budget injects $1.6b boost for schools