US President Donald Trump says he's following through on his promise to make America great again.
In a third tweet, posted from the "very rustic" Camp David where the president is spending Father's Day weekend, Trump touted a poll released Friday showing his approval rating reached 50% for the first time in Rasmussen surveys.
Some of his ire is aimed at Rod Rosenstein, the USA deputy attorney general and investigative special counsel Robert Mueller, both of whom the president believes are biased against him, associates say.
United States President Donald Trump on Sunday said his agenda to "Make America Great Again" is progressing despite the distraction of what he called a "witch hunt".
Les horaires des bureaux de vote dans le Rhône — Législatives
Dans le Rhône, les électeurs pourront se rendre aux urnes de 8h à 18h, hormis pour quelques communes. La fin d'une longue période d'élections commencée fin 2016 avec les primaires.
He continued by saying: "Many new jobs, high business enthusiasm.massive regulation cuts, 36 new legislative bills signed, great new S.C.Justice, and Infrastructure, Healthcare and Tax Cuts in works!" Trump said in another tweet.
Trump often uses the term "witch hunt" to describe the investigation into Russian meddling in the presidential election and possible collusion between his campaign and Moscow.
Trump said on Twitter, calling the probe into him a "Witch Hunt".
His advisers have told how the president is increasingly angry over the investigation, yelling at television sets carrying coverage and insisting he is the target of a conspiracy.
- Favourites Portugal, Mexico meet early in Confederations Cup
- Cristiano Ronaldo thinking only of Confederations Cup: Andre Silva
- Zidane pleads with Ronaldo after 'I quit' bombshell
- US Shoots Down Syrian Air Force Fighter
- See How The Political World Celebrated Father's Day
- Rocket League announced for Switch with cross-network play
- How Analysts Rated Auto Trader Group PLC (LON:AUTO) Last Week?
- Why Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Real Madrid
- Ronaldo willing to leave Real Madrid, say reports
- Taurasi breaks WNBA scoring mark in Mercury's blowout loss