"From a developer's standpoint, Xbox One X is the most developer-friendly console we have ever worked with".
While we already know that that the PS4 will have 4K resolution, community manager Deej, has said that no promise has yet been made for the 4K resolution on Xbox One X. With higher specs and a promise of true 4K gaming, the PlayStation 4 Pro seemingly lags behind the Microsoft console.
To conclude, I believe that the Xbox One X will sell, but won't counter Sony's PS4 console.
As with all "Play Anywhere" titles, you will need to grab Forza 7 from the Windows Store. 22 exclusive to the console, which can be played throughout the Xbox One range.
Besides bringing backward compatibility for original Xbox games to Xbox One, Spencer has also expressed interest in doing something similar on PC.
Xbox One X is powered by eight core CPU at 2.3GHz with 1TB and is backed up with 12GB of GDDR5 RAM at 6.8GHz and with 6teraflop GPU at 1,172 MHz.
ACCC Begins Recruiting For Broadband Test
If you're interested in signing up for the ACCC's broadband performance and monitoring program, the details are here . On April 7, the federal government said it would fund the broadband performance monitoring program.
Xbox One X will debut November 7 worldwide for $ 499 United States dollars, and according to Phil Spencer, the console is aimed at a specific audience.
The company's betting there's a ready audience of folks ready to buy what the Xbox One X offers.
However, while the Xbox One X is capable of supporting virtual reality gaming, there was nearly no mention of this during the presentation and no demonstrations of games that use VR headsets.
"We get some interest from PC people who have been playing 4K games on their PCs now for awhile, and say, 'Okay here's a console that can play a true 4K game with a controller sitting on my couch".
But Penello also argues that having PC-style power tiers for consoles doesn't mean games targeting the One X will be held back by the existence of lower-powered alternatives. Ryan reckons video game developers won't have time generally to make two game versions for both gaming systems.
- Full coverage: Amazon is buying Whole Foods
- Draymond Tries to Troll Cavs at Warriors Parade, Gets Trolled by LeBron
- Celtics to trade No. 1 pick, reports say
- Beyonce and Jay Z become parents to twins
- "En France, les Sénégalais ont tourné le dos à Macky" — Me Wade
- Pakistan crushes India to win Champions Trophy
- Cristiano situation puts two European clubs on red alert
- Seattle police: Officers shoot, kill knife-wielding woman
- Bill Cosby faces second sexual assault trial after jury deadlocks
- Succès mémorable de Porsche sur les 24h du Mans — Spot-Auto