Video game consoles typically aren't what make money in the video game business - it's the games, accessories, and services that make the money. Apparently, one executive told one news outlet that the console will not have VR support, while another is telling tech bloggers that the report is false and the Xbox One X console will indeed have VR support.
Microsoft's reasoning seems to be that any gamer who'd want the Xbox One X probably already has a pretty beefy gaming machine - which costs a lot of money. Notably, Microsoft's anticipated Crackdown 3 will launch alongside the X.
But even with all of this horsepower, there's no guarantee that every game will run at native 4K with 60 frames-per-second.
Xbox's Corporate Vice President Mike Ybarra recently defended Xbox One X's pricing and said it was a great deal for high-end gamers. Plus, the fact that these visual artifacts exist at all is evidence that we're not looking at an overly-polished PC version running at max settings, but that we really are seeing what Xbox One X can do. Xbox One X comes with 8-core custom AMD CPU clocked at 2.3GHz. People who have a 4K TV want to take advantage of it with games that provide that quality.
France/Législatives : ouverture des bureaux de vote pour le second tour
Les Français votent ce dimanche pour le second tour des élections législatives. Le scrutin devrait être marqué par une nouvelle poussée de l'abstention.
Soon after Microsoft announced that Minecraft would support cross-network play across all platforms (all but the PlayStation 4), Eurogamer released a statement they'd received from Sony which just left fans even more annoyed than before. On the Russian market for Xbox One X will start to implement November 7. We don't have information at this time regarding those two rumored models, but rumors suggest that higher-end model will deliver more than 10 teraflops of graphical power. The original Xbox One was simply stretched too thin.
"We're gonna sell more Xbox One S consoles next year than we will Xbox One X", said Spencer. While internet continues to get better and many gamers have unlimited usage at great speed, there are still many under the iron fist of hard caps and expensive fees.
Today the library of games consoles includes about 400 products.
This is everything we so far know about the PS5.
- Theresa May admits initial response to Grenfell Tower was 'not good enough'
- Pakistan, India face off in historic cricket final
- Rugby / Bleus : huit changements contre l'Afrique du Sud, première pour Penaud
- Mercato - Deux clubs anglais sur Diony
- Qatar Petroleum CEO says gas won't be cut to UAE
- 'Baywatch' gets ahead of 'Wonder Woman' in opening weekend in India
- Britain left 'sombre' by London tower inferno, says Queen
- Cladding used in London's Grenfell Tower is 'banned in Britain'
- North Korea: US officials seized diplomatic package at JFK
- Trump's Russian Federation imbroglio - a red herring?