But even with the focus being on his team's latest achievement, Warriors forward Draymond Green couldn't let the opportunity to take a couple shots at the Cleveland Cavaliers and LeBron James pass by.
Green repaid the reference in kind with a T-shirt that said "Quickie" across the front with a "Q" that resembled the "Q" of the Cavaliers' home at Quicken Loans Arena.
Green said the trash-talk garment was his idea but that Warriors director of coaching Nick U'Ren was the man responsible for taking the idea and executing it.
Kohli in awe of Yuvraj's performance against Pakistan
Afridi was also scathing on his attack on the Pakistani batsmen, who could muster just 164 runs. So I believe in myself, I can get 30 off 10 balls as well in the end".
LeBron James and Draymond Green have been trolling each other on social media and they are officially the kings of pettiness.
As pointed out Thursday on Twitter, Finals MVP Kevin Durant also wore a shirt that included "The Q" logo after Game 5. He's been thinking up ideas ever since the Cavs superstar had Steph Curry and Klay Thompson tombstone cookies at his Halloween party. "We got them out here quick, with the trophy". "I'm petty. I've been waiting for a while". James was shirtless, working out in a gym.
In his interview with Gold-Onwude, Green conceded of James, "That's definitely my guy".
- Key developments in Minnesota officer's manslaughter trial
- Succès mémorable de Porsche sur les 24h du Mans — Spot-Auto
- Full coverage: Amazon is buying Whole Foods
- Chelsea to return with massive £60m offer for Juventus star Alex Sandro
- Barça, Bayern… Deux nouvelles infos sur Verratti — PSG
- La Liga chief Javier Tebas "positive" of Cristiano Ronaldo innocence
- Boston Celtics: Trading top pick would be a mistake
- ACCC Begins Recruiting For Broadband Test
- Protests as USA cop is acquitted of killing black motorist
- Pakistan thrash holders India to win Champions Trophy