'There's insane people in the world - we know that.
Why would anyone think this is even remotely OK to joke about?!
"Nobody deserves what happened out there, there's no justification", she said."It's happened then and it will happen again, unfortunately", she added, blaming "crazy people". "We have to minimize that type of stuff". "You just want them to recover", Jenner continued. Keep in mind that the shooting hospitalized five people, including House Majority Whip Steve Scalise who is still in critical condition.
Price Target Estimates: Denbury Resources Inc. (DNR)
Following the completion of the sale, the director now directly owns 73,379 shares of the company's stock, valued at $163,635.17. The company has been one of the biggest innovators in "Independent Oil & Gas" employing approximately 1061 full time employees.
Jenner was asked nearly immediately about the news of the week: the shooting at a congressional baseball practice that wounded members of Congress and Capitol Police officers. Suspect James Hodgkinson, an activist who supported Vermont Independent Sen. During the discussion, Jenner took a dig at liberals by noting that the shooter behind the attack was a Bernie Sanders fan who despised President Trump and Republicans in general. The comment was caught on a Facebook Live video of the event, which the College Republican Federation of Virginia has since deleted.
Caitlyn Jenner's sense of humour isn't sitting well with many people on social media.
"Fortunately the guy was a really bad shot...liberals can't even shoot straight", the former Olympic champion quipped.
Jenner, 67, was asked to comment about coverage of the attack.
- Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines launch join maritime patrol
- President Trump not under investigation in Russia probe
- 1 arrested after vehicle strikes pedestrians in London
- Confederations Cup: Russia waltz to victory in tournament curtain-raiser
- Colorado proposal would ban smartphones for children
- Trump appears to confirm obstruction investigation, attack Rosenstein in morning tweet rant
- Afghan soldier injures 7 United States troops in northern province
- One dead after van drives into pedestrians outside London mosque
- Valmont Industries, Inc. (VMI) Raised to Sell at BidaskClub
- A van attack kills one outside London mosque