Users are keenly waiting for this awe-inspiring big screen smartphone, but the fact is whether Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be able to defeat the new upcoming Apple's iPhone 8 or not. Pan thinks that the Note 8 will not have this feature at all, while Apple will be the first "foreign" - i.e., outside of China - manufacturer to launch this feature. One has to take into account that the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus were made available to the buyers in the U.S. only from April 27.
Apple is expected to debut the iPhone 8 to mark the tenth anniversary of its iconic smartphone.
Samsung announced that it would soon launch voice commands for Bixby, its digital personal assistant available on the S8 and S8 Plus. The most recent rumors claim that the technology won't be ready for mass production until early next year, possibly in time for the Galaxy S9's release.
As far as information regarding the final version is concerned, Samsung says we can expect it to happen in the near future.
Samsung is on its way with its next device on the route of Note series.
Pakistan create history, thrash India in Champions Trophy final
But the rest of the much acclaimed Indian batting line-up staged a spectacular collapse and were reduced to 72/6 in the 17th over. Zaman (114), playing his first ODI against India and fourth overall, went after the bowlers trying to play the inside-out shots.
A lot of work has been done to eliminate the need for placing fingerprint sensors at the front of the device.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro features a 6 Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED 2.5D Curved Glass display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
Vivo is planning to launch a much-awaited smartphone at the MWC Shanghai, end of the month.
We tried logging in with and without a VPN, only receiving the below error message (I verified my account on the Galaxy S8 as well).
The leak is accompanied by an image of the phone that reportedly comes with this feature. However, analysts are assuming that even iPhone 8 would not have an in-screen fingerprint sensor. Stick with us for more tech news.
- Trump aides Kushner and Greenblatt to visit Israel, Palestinians this week
- Mexico snatch dramatic late leveller to deny Portugal victory
- Colorado proposal would ban smartphones for children
- Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines launch join maritime patrol
- London fire: Banned building materials suspected in Grenfell Tower
- Gunmen Attack Resort in Mali's Bamako
- Emmanuel Macron lance la grand messe du Salon aéronautique — Le Bourget
- La participation ne décolle pas en Savoie — Législatives
- Caitlyn Jenner on GOP baseball shooting: 'Liberals can't even shoot straight'
- Authorities work to identify Notre-Dame hammer-wielding man