In a Facebook Live interview with The Hollywood Reporter, executive producer and director Shawn Levy talked about what the avid fans of "Stranger Things" should look forward to, emphasizing that they may not like everything they are going to see next season. "I hope everyone's down with this, ' because the threats to Hawkins and to our characters are bigger, darker, often times scarier", he said of the Netflix series.
"So, people who found Season 1 too scary for them, probably you're going to be more scared by Season 2". But again, the best thing I can tell you is that through it all, it's got the best heart. According to the 43-year-old actor, Hopper will have a different tone in the upcoming season, and that the events in the previous one, including his discoveries about himself, will lead him into a different arc. "But it is, cinematically and budgetary, it's definitely more ambitious".
Toll rises to seven in Meghalaya landslide
Several localities of Guwahati have been flooded following Friday night's heavy rains. According to officials, the deceased are Laba Mahanta, Bobi Mahanta and Shanti Lama.
Levy stressed that although the "Stranger Things" bosses were fascinated by the outpouring of support last summer, they aren't going to let fans' wishes come before the creators' instincts.
"We are going to do things that fans will be disappointed in but I think they will be more satisfied by", he teased.
"I'll give one example that I've been asked about a hundred times, which is people still think Barb's (Shannon Purser) alive. If you want more Stranger Things 3-3/4" action figures then make sure to pick up the entire first wave. I'm like "No, you saw, she had like a creature, slug, worm, snake, coming out of her mouth". When you look at what we've already been through in the first season of "Stranger Things", this should do nothing to calm the nerves of those susceptible to horror sci-fi shows. "I don't know that there's a bounce back from that!"
- UK PM admits failings after tower fire
- Hawaii Passes Law Committing to Paris Climate Agreement
- La France condamne l'attaque mais ne dénonce pas le terrorisme palestinien — Jérusalem
- United States lawmaker shot by anti-Trump gunman showing improvement
- Immelt to step down at GE, Flannery to take CEO post
- Southampton Aiming to Appoint Palace Target Mauricio Pellegrino as Their New Boss
- UK Finance Minister Philip Hammond seeks pragmatic Brexit
- Liontrust Asset Management PLC
- L'affaire Grégory relancée, l'énigme pas résolue
- Andrei Arlovski Takes Disappointing Decision Loss To Marcin Tybura At UFC Singapore