In a Facebook Live interview with The Hollywood Reporter, executive producer and director Shawn Levy talked about what the avid fans of "Stranger Things" should look forward to, emphasizing that they may not like everything they are going to see next season. "I hope everyone's down with this, ' because the threats to Hawkins and to our characters are bigger, darker, often times scarier", he said of the Netflix series.
"So, people who found Season 1 too scary for them, probably you're going to be more scared by Season 2". But again, the best thing I can tell you is that through it all, it's got the best heart. According to the 43-year-old actor, Hopper will have a different tone in the upcoming season, and that the events in the previous one, including his discoveries about himself, will lead him into a different arc. "But it is, cinematically and budgetary, it's definitely more ambitious".
Why India-Pakistan Champions Trophy final should be a cracker
Defending champions India had got the better of the rivals in the league stage of the ongoing tournament . Many people get involved in this. "History can change, and I hope we can (change it)".
Levy stressed that although the "Stranger Things" bosses were fascinated by the outpouring of support last summer, they aren't going to let fans' wishes come before the creators' instincts.
"We are going to do things that fans will be disappointed in but I think they will be more satisfied by", he teased.
"I'll give one example that I've been asked about a hundred times, which is people still think Barb's (Shannon Purser) alive. If you want more Stranger Things 3-3/4" action figures then make sure to pick up the entire first wave. I'm like "No, you saw, she had like a creature, slug, worm, snake, coming out of her mouth". When you look at what we've already been through in the first season of "Stranger Things", this should do nothing to calm the nerves of those susceptible to horror sci-fi shows. "I don't know that there's a bounce back from that!"
- Andrei Arlovski Takes Disappointing Decision Loss To Marcin Tybura At UFC Singapore
- Queen Elizabeth's birthday message captures UK's solemn national mood
- Faute de verdict, le procès de Cosby est annulé
- Regain de tension, l'UA appelle au calme — Djibouti-Erythrée
- UK PM admits failings after tower fire
- Virat Kohli & Boys Hold Edge
- Tottenham "name £50m asking price" for Man Utd target Dier
- EPS for Paypal Holdings Inc (PYPL) Expected At $0.32
- Hawaii Passes Law Committing to Paris Climate Agreement
- Gunman launched into Trump tirade before congressional shooting