The 25-year-old Egyptian star has 34 goals in 83 games for Roma.
Running towards a future at Liverpool?
The Reds have been heavily linked with the Egypt global for some time, with Goal reporting in May that attention had shifted in his direction after the club gave up on Bayer Leverkusen's Julian Brandt. Barring a few flashes of brilliance, the Blues were never able to get the best out of him and he failed to hold down a spot in Mourinho's starting XI.
He struggled to make a lasting impression at Stamford Bridge and the following January, joined Fiorentina on loan. He netted 19 goals and provided 15 assists for the Giallorossi last season.
Donald to captain Chiefs against Lions
It was precautionary leaving them out. "There is no way we are divided into two", he said. It's unlike Steve and maybe he is anxious by potentially how good this team can be.
Roma are refusing to lower their £35m asking price for the winger after only signing the player last summer.
English media claim Roma and Liverpool have already reached an agreement and add the player is close to completing his move to Anfield Road.The Egypt International has already reached an agreement with the Premier League giants.
Roma are reportedly expecting Liverpool to come back with an improved offer for Mohamed Salah. Capable of playing anywhere in attack, his versatility that Jurgen Klopp can certainly put to good use. Salah will be a brilliant acquisition for Klopp's men, whose style of play depends a lot on high pressing, something Salah's pace will benefit from.
- Pas de rebond de la participation au second tour à midi — Législatives
- BND reporter offers insight to local coverage of congressional shooter
- LeBron James denies Draymond Green's remark that Cavs star 'started the superteam'
- UK to double length of next Parliament to deal with Brexit
- Kim Kardashian lance sa ligne de cosmétiques — Beauty alert
- Gunman behind Melbourne siege acquitted of previous terror plot
- Kevin Durant claims hard work, not overall talent, brought Warriors title
- 58 feared dead from fire in London tower block
- Jay Z Thanks Rappers Who Inspire Him, Says Black People Are 'Magic'
- India wins toss, bowls first in Champions Trophy final