"If you look at the golf course and you even talk to me, Jason or Rory, this course sets up flawless for us". "I just didn't get it in the hole fast enough". And on No. 9, he made a 21-foot putt. "We're definitely in good position for tomorrow". The scores are low, but we're playing well.
What we're left with are 12 players within 5 shots of the leader and a forecast calling for blustery conditions on Sunday, opening up the possibility for Erin Hills to bite back a little bit. "When you give us soft greens and not much wind, you know there are going to be some good scores". So that kind of takes the advantage away from the bombers. But, obviously, his 67 with six birdies and one bogey was a pretty good round.
He clawed that back with a birdie on the 12th, draining a six-foot putt but was soon in trouble on the 13th, three-putting for bogey.
"I'm motivated by the fact that I've made a plan and I've stuck to the plan so far", Harman said. This is the first time in major championship history that the top-three ranked players have failed to make the cut. Back in May, Harman won the Wells Fargo Championship in Wilmington, North Carolina.
Ruddy: Trump's Considering Whether to Fire Mueller
Session will also testify before the House later Tuesday, where he is also scheduled to discuss the department budget. Ruddy later confirmed the comment to CNN . "I know Bob Mueller, and I have confidence in Bob Mueller", Ryan said.
"This is my first time in contention in a major, so whatever happens I'll be doing my best and seeing how well I can finish".
Thomas, decked out in fluorescent pink trousers, was on the move quickly with a birdie-birdie start and had an even hotter finish to his front nine, carding birdies on four-of-five closing holes, including the last three to move to seven-under. Patrick Reed, Charley Hoffman and Russell Henley (8-under) all have a chance to make a move, as do a number of guys below them on the leaderboard. "Looking forward to the next two days".
"I started feeling a couple of rounds at Colonial like that, where I really felt like I was seeing the lines, I was confident going into it".
Greg Norman and Vijay Singh are the only golfers to record two rounds of 63 in the majors.
Asked if he would have been able to recover from such a mistake earlier in his career, Casey added: "In my good seasons, yes, but there have been times when I struggled, so probably not!"
- S.Korea finds apparent North Korean drone near border
- Kevin Durant claims hard work, not overall talent, brought Warriors title
- The Queen Is Heckled While Visiting Victims Of The Grenfell Tower Fire
- India wins toss, bowls first in Champions Trophy final
- LeBron James denies Draymond Green's remark that Cavs star 'started the superteam'
- Man pleads guilty after fatal shooting at TI show venue
- Duncan's name on list found on shooter's body
- Kenneth Starr: Firing Mueller would be an insult to the Founding Fathers
- Award winning matador Ivan Fandino dies after being fatally gored in bullfight
- Korea says it freed U.S. student over humanitarian reasons